Job Offer to trade with me

kevin37

Looking to teach a trading partner my automated trading strategy that I developed over years of studying and trading the market to help me stay disciplined and to help me make trading decisions on a daily basis while the account grows. There is an account setup and funded. I will pay a percentage of the monthly proceeds. This is not a scam. I don't want any money from you. I will pay you. I need a partner! This is truly a unique opportunity for the right person. If you have the desire to learn, be patient and be available from about 8 am to 12 am ET Monday through Friday please send me a response. This is not going to be for everyone. I am looking to train a partner to work with me for a handful of years so there has to be a strong working chemistry. If you know that you are a good person who is loyal, open minded, and has a strong work ethic then please respond if you are interested in discussing further.

If the strategy is automated there won't be much to teach will there ?

Just plug in and play ?

Which platform do you use ?

It is automated once it is turned on but there needs to be a decision when to turn it on a and what direction to take. I won't need to teach exactly how the strategy works but I will have to teach what I look at to decide if I am going to turn it on. It can get a bit complex but there are objective rules so it can be learned. I use ninja trader

Hello,

Ive been using ninja trader for 3 years, I would like to learn more about what you are offering.

Thanks

Lino.

Hello,

Ive been using ninja trader for 3 years, I would like to learn more about what you are offering.

Thanks

Lino.

Hi Lino. Thank you for your interest. I just started to work with a friend who is a trader so I am currently not looking for a trading partner but I will let you know if that changes. Do you currently day trade and if so would you benefit from a ninjatrader add on that would liquidate any open positions if your max daily loss is hit and it would also shut you out from trading until the next session? It is basically an add on that would prohibit you from doing any real damage in a trading session.