Jeremy Clarkson

Now I know why I have not heard of him.

Its a car programme!

Is that his real name or does he use it because the initials belong to someone else?

Here he is:-
Give your penny farthing a rest Splitt and join the motor age. Vroooom

Attachments

• Clarkson.jpg
    Clarkson.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 1,236
JC makes me laugh most of the time .........he is rude , incorrigible and tweaks his nose at society and the airs and graces we are all expected to follow ....

of course he pushes the envelope ........people like that do

and he goes to far at times ...........

not fussed what happens either way ...........

You are right in as much as popular people have to say so much that someone has to feel insulted somewhere. Those people are the same in the workplace, to their own colleagues. That is what happened to him. He had one of the most popular shows and, therefore, friends and enemies in high places.

Probably this has been simmering for some time and his bosses thought that he could get too popular- and powerful-- for comfort.

We've, all, seen this, in our own professions, haven't we? Margaret Thatcher was another example.

Well, politicians know all about that! :LOL:

Gabby presenters could be reined in by agreeing to wear a gag for X number of shows ?
With a straight jacket close by. Make great TV. Luvvies in their element lol

ha ha

Nice motor!

Anybody worth less than £10m can give up their dreams of a ride.

( Naughty - in the car of course )

Don't want to do a Clarkson & be called a sexist beast, do we ?

Aaaaah it is a pleasure to watch a master manipulater of the media at work.

Can't sing, can't dance and looks like the rear end of a tramp but is he coining the interest !! Literally.
2 videos currently on MSN homepage etc.

Don't sack him clots at the top of the BEEB, you are probably too thicko to realize what a goldmine you have. Good on yer Jerry

:eek:

Last edited:
Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson appeared to be back on provocative form as he declared on stage that the BBC had sacked him.

Speaking at a fundraising event in London on Thursday night, Clarkson joked with the audience as he said: "I don't know when I did my last-ever lap of the Top Gear test track before the f***ing b******s sacked me."

Amid laughter and applause the presenter apparently repeated the claim which was caught on camera.

The BBC has not commented but said on Thursday afternoon that director general Tony Hall is to be given a dossier on the matter next week and will subsequently make a decision.

Earlier, a BBC executive suggested Clarkson's co-hosts James May and Richard Hammond had been offered the chance to finish this season's Top Gear shows but had refused to do so.

They "didn't want to do it without Jeremy", the executive was reported as saying.

Clarkson was suspended from the show earlier this month after allegedly punching a producer over a row about the lack of a hot meal at a hotel following a day's filming.

Both Clarkson and producer Oisin Tymon have now given their evidence to an inquiry set up to investigate the matter.

The show makes millions of pounds for the BBC and, while some at the corporation are believed to want the presenter off Top Gear, he has a strong fan base, with almost a million people signing a petition for his reinstatement.

Meanwhile, Clarkson's co-hosts May and Hammond have been tweeting about what they have been doing on their enforced days off.

May on Thursday revealed his empathy with the unemployed as he wrote: "Seriously, if you really are unemployed, good luck to you. It's not funny in reality."

Richard Hammond tweeted a picture of his dog and said: "Not trying to be cryptic, just enjoying a gorgeous morning. Off."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well well is that it for Jezza ?
He'll be back I expect. Perhaps in Oz where men are still men.

One million people cant be wrong - can they?
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31989571

Lets look at the facts.
Over 10 million people voted for Tony Blair in 2001.
So Jezza is only 1/10th of the T0sser Tony was.

What !
Its statistics, it must be true. :innocent:

Any day now and the whole Top Gear team is likely to announce they are abandoning the BEEB for ITV. Will it clearly state in his contract there that he can punch as many producers as he likes or not ?

Just goes to show what a miserable bunch of old fogeys still run the Beeb. Step aside for youthful enthusiasm and talent I say !!

:LOL:

A Clarkson quote................

BMW Z3

And if you are clinically insane, by which I mean you wake up in the morning and think you are an onion, here’s your car.

Bentley Continental GT's suspension adjustability

It really is about as useful, as having a snooze button on a smoke alarm.

Buick LeSabre

It was rubbish when it was new, it was built by idiots, and it's rubbish now.

Ferrari F430

Now we get quite a few complaints that we don't feature enough affordable cars on the show, so we're kicking off tonight with the cheapest Ferrari of them all.

Chevrolet Corvette ZO6

In many ways then this car is like herpes. Great fun catching it but not so much fun live with every day.

Nissan Almera

Telling people at a dinner party you drive a Nissan Almera is like telling them you’ve got the Ebola virus and you’re about to sneeze.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I say ole bean that's a bit hard isn't it ?
:-0

Last edited:
the BBC are no different to any other blue chip institution or Bank

you attract talent , train it and pray that it doesn't bite you on the butt whilst it generates millions in revenue for you ..............

inevitably the relationship will break down...........BBC have earned huge revenue from this franchise and will continue to do so on reruns.........so they are laughing ..........

the 3 will have signed handcuff agreements not to present/write about or comment on vehicles outside the BBC unless approved (if not the lawyers at BBC need de-balling)

so cant wait to see how this ends ...................

Clarkson has talent incubated by his time at the BBC .........and wealth..he doesn't need them now ............and the other 2 guys also have other branches now to their careers ..........

unfortunately I never see the 3 ever getting back together in the saddle so that's a shame

N

the BBC are no different to any other blue chip institution or Bank

you attract talent , train it and pray that it doesn't bite you on the butt whilst it generates millions in revenue for you ..............

inevitably the relationship will break down...........BBC have earned huge revenue from this franchise and will continue to do so on reruns.........so they are laughing ..........

the 3 will have signed handcuff agreements not to present/write about or comment on vehicles outside the BBC unless approved (if not the lawyers at BBC need de-balling)

so cant wait to see how this ends ...................

Clarkson has talent incubated by his time at the BBC .........and wealth..he doesn't need them now ............and the other 2 guys also have other branches now to their careers ..........

unfortunately I never see the 3 ever getting back together in the saddle so that's a shame

N

A deal has been done to fulfil a series of live shows that were planned before the presenter was dropped from the show for hitting a producer.

The gigs will be stripped of all BBC branding and content and will be called Clarkson, Hammond and May Live.

The first live show will take place in Belfast on 22 May.

BBC Worldwide said it had agreed the tour could continue "so as to not disappoint fans".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-32137424

Pretty big of BBC I think. Surprised so many people still slagging them off too.

Top marks for the BBC and may they long continue, upholding their good standards and quality productions. (y)

Last edited:
the 3 will have signed handcuff agreements not to present/write about or comment on vehicles outside the BBC unless approved

They'll have signed them, but whether they'd stand up in court is another matter. These things often don't, because of the overriding rule in British common law, regarding contracts, about clauses held to be "in restraint of trade" being contrary to public policy under some circumstances.

Not to mention the EU legislation, the UK's Unfair Contract Terms Acts and some other considerations. Which lawyers - however good - often have problems over, when drafting contracts.

unfortunately I never see the 3 ever getting back together in the saddle

They were allegedly overheard discussing the possibilities together, a few days ago, when all three went to Assaggi for dinner with Andy Wilman. Netflix is apparently a possibility for them. Just saying ...