Jail!

Paul71

I seen on the news that Brit couple have been banged up in Venezuala (south america:rolleyes:), apparently caught with a load of cocaine, trying to smuggle it out. What horrified me was that jail they've been put in, nicknamed the 'concrete monster', she's got her own cell, lucky for her, but he's been thrown in a 'dormatory' :eek:(gutted).

That is a living nightmare.

Some go into the jail and never come back out alive, it's renowned for murder, torture and beheadings amongst the inmates. No personal cells with all the mod-cons, like our jails. Now that's what you call a jail.

I seen on the news that Brit couple have been banged up in Venezuala (south america:rolleyes:), apparently caught with a load of cocaine, trying to smuggle it out. What horrified me was that jail they've been put in, nicknamed the 'concrete monster', she's got her own cell, lucky for her, but he's been thrown in a 'dormatory' :eek:(gutted).

That is a living nightmare.

Some go into the jail and never come back out alive, it's renowned for murder, torture and beheadings amongst the inmates. No personal cells with all the mod-cons, like our jails. Now that's what you call a jail.

Isn't cocaine addictive deadly stuff that ****s up your life and your body.

Sympathy is not what comes to my mind.

Risk:Reward

The amount of cocaine which was found on them was quoted in killograms on the news, so there was a fair bit of street value there, probably high 5 figures at least. Still, i don't envy the poor sods now, i suppose you live and die by the sword.

Isn't cocaine addictive deadly stuff that ****s up your life and your body.

Sympathy is not what comes to my mind.

I would only sympathise if they were in some kind of crazy mix-up and not guilty of trying to smuggle drugs, otherwise it serves them right. It's still at the harsh end of the punishment spectrum though compared to our far to lenient penal system.

Alledgedly £20 a gram in some parts of the country according to latest home office figures.

Alledgedly £20 a gram in some parts of the country according to latest home office figures.

As i understand it that's cheap, i was led to believe the price could range from 40-60 quid a gram. But, the stuff from south america would be pretty pure, by the time it's been mixed up with other 'additives', a gram will probably not even contain 40% of what the purchaser believes it to be......rip off Britain, eh.

I would only sympathise if they were in some kind of crazy mix-up and not guilty of trying to smuggle drugs, otherwise it serves them right. It's still at the harsh end of the punishment spectrum though compared to our far to lenient penal system.

I'd send them to Singapore or Malaysia where the penalty is capital punishment I believe. Save them and us the suffering.

I'd send them to Singapore or Malaysia where the penalty is capital punishment I believe. Save them and us the suffering.

No wonder all the criminals want to get to the UK. Is it somewhere in the Arab states whereby if you are sentenced to 100 lashes, if you pass out after say 10 lashes, they stop and bring you out the next day for more and keep doing this until you've had the full lot?

I'm sure there was a Brit woman sentenced to this a few years back, not sure if she was let off though.

No wonder all the criminals want to get to the UK. Is it somewhere in the Arab states whereby if you are sentenced to 100 lashes, if you pass out after say 10 lashes, they stop and bring you out the next day for more and keep doing this until you've had the full lot?

I'm sure there was a Brit woman sentenced to this a few years back, not sure if she was let off though.

That's just pain. It dissipates. I'd prefer longer lasting action... :cheesy:

Sadistic bugger:). Some crimes deserve the death penalty, definately.

Beg to differ. Let's work it out...

1. Nice lady and man from UK buy cocaine for peanuts in Columbia and bring back with them to UK.
2. Nice lady and man sell cocaine purchased for peanuts in exchange for walnuts making a tidy bulk in their pockets.
3. Crack users consume the stuff and escape out of their skulls.
4. Crack user find lille ol Paul71with loads of pips in his pockets and house and car
5. Crack users desparate for crack and consider helping Paul71 with his hard earnt pips
6. In due course they smash his head with a baseball bat and stick a 12" knife up his ****

Moral of this story is;

1. Nice lady and man happy with walnuts in their pocket
2. Crack & cocaine users happy with Pauls pips in their pocket
3. Lille ol Paul unlucky with his soft centred soul. :cheesy:

Enjoy all that you do... :clap::clap::clap:

Save them and us the suffering.

Playing devils advocate here, do you think that drugs might have a beneficial effect for some people, helping them through their sad boring and desperate lives ?, and where it not for a few lines of cheap cocaine to keep em happy, they might start to make a nuicense of themselves ?

Beg to differ. Let's work it out...

1. Nice lady and man from UK buy cocaine for peanuts in Columbia and bring back with them to UK.
2. Nice lady and man sell cocaine purchased for peanuts in exchange for walnuts making a tidy bulk in their pockets.
3. Crack users consume the stuff and escape out of their skulls.
4. Crack user find lille ol Paul71with loads of pips in his pockets and house and car
5. Crack users desparate for crack and consider helping Paul71 with his hard earnt pips
6. In due course they smash his head with a baseball bat and stick a 12" knife up his ****

Moral of this story is;

1. Nice lady and man happy with walnuts in their pocket
2. Crack & cocaine users happy with Pauls pips in their pocket
3. Lille ol Paul unlucky with his soft centred soul. :cheesy:

Enjoy all that you do... :clap::clap::clap:

Understand what you are saying, drug related crime. Maybe legalisation is the way to go, have you read ANs article?

I am reasonably skeptical that there would be a significant increase to be honest. After all I can think of plenty of hard drugs that are perfectly legal if you know what you're doing.

Atilla have you considered said nuisance crackheads are attacking Paul essentially because they are criminals not because they are drug users? Do you believe it is possible to be a drug user without being that kind of nuisance and if so whether it is fair to criminalise the non nuisance users?

Playing devils advocate here, do you think that drugs might have a beneficial effect for some people, helping them through their sad boring and desperate lives ?, and where it not for a few lines of cheap cocaine to keep em happy, they might start to make a nuicense of themselves ?

Too right.

I would give the stuff away for free.

We could supply the whole of UK for approx £50m purchased at source.

NHS could even make money out of prescription charges.

Poor people on social security can get it for free and hopefully kick the bucket in a happy way and do us and them selves a favour instead of leading miserable freaking existences in card board boxes and high rise flats.

Primary & Secondary crime could be avoided.

Druggies will be perceived as sickos who have to go to the doctor to get their drug and will not be an attraction to the young.

I'm up for the Swiss and Dutch approach. But for peddlars and criminals who aim to profit from other peoples sufferings. Floggem freakem out what ever I don't care or mind as long as they get taken out of circulation from our society and exposure to kids.

A friend from Manchester once told me there is nothing wrong with drugs but simply that when people come out of their trip they have nothing to look forward to and that's what freaks them out. Facing reality. Errr... :eek: Anybody in there??? I see his point but don't buy the sob story.

Good idea though. Give it away for free on NHS. I'm being sincere here.