It's as easy as drawing a box for me.

• All members of T2W are welcome to come along to our quarterly social meet-up, this Saturday 22nd June, at the Clachan Pub in Central London.
    Find out more.

Do you believe in Magik?

• Total voters

schizo301501

4 0
Hey I’m Schizo,
This is a cross multforum thread sharing my Strat and trade Idea’s. If you’d like to start a discussion on this. Great.
Do you believe in Magik?
Have you ever thought trading could be related to video games? How about something that is actually not terribly hard to understand? How about something simple? Something you can add to whatever it is your already doing? I call it Magik, and all I do is a small bit of drawing everyday to give me my prices to watch. I have a responsible obligation to tell you to try my strategy in a specific order…Backtest…Forwardtest…MockForward test…Demo…Then when your comfortable with what you see. Go live. My not so responsible answer is Gamble. I don’t care what you do with your money. It’s your choice. I don’t represent any broker nor will I reccomend any. If you have questions feel free to ask. I’ll be posting picture’s of charts regularly as this is all I do and I make video’s. Too many people are selling concepts llike MM profiles/Wycoff theory and Former member ICT’s nonsense. I’m not here to sell anything. I’m not a mentor nor teacher. Just here to show you my strat and the trade idea’s I have and see a discussion on it.

NVP

Legendary member
36,431 1,816
so darvas meets Donchian ?...I also run a lot of ATR based Box systems .....looks interesting

thanks
N