ASC and ValB?

An interesting post with some good points:

"I have in the past run courses for complete beginners and up to intermediate level. I do not do it anymore. The reasons are very simple. Really very few people are cut out to be traders."

"They are never wrong you see, someone else is to blame, and the scapegoat that they naturally accuse is the tutor, his methods, and his software and anything else they can think of to exonerate themselves from personal responsibility, and they disregard the wisdom of all who have gone before us whose recorded experience it is foolish for all of us to ignore and disregard."

And being unwilling to be wrong, like thinking when you should be acting, can be fatal to a trader.

"I am not selling anything. I am not offering any product. I am not leasing anything. I am not seeking any clients of any sort. I am not teaching. I am not mentoring."

Then, Socrates, what are you actually doing with your posts on the T2W board?

"I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think."
Socrates c. 480 or 469 BC - c. 399 BC

rols said:
"I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think."
Socrates c. 480 or 469 BC - c. 399 BC

"And, of course, computers have totally revolutionized the decision making process by doing our "thinking" for us" :rolleyes:

Trendie, go and read my post number 40 in the thread Trading Courses....that you may additionally be even better informed in the hope it will wipe out all these uninformed and cynical misconceptions of yours, since you say you are so eager to learn.

Socrates,

thanks, have done so. ( posts 30 and 40 )
Post 40 is a good post.
( not quite sure why I specifically should read it. )