ASC and ValB?

RUDEBOY

Experienced member
Good work, JO! Personally, i had my suspicions about ASC. See, when ASC PMed myself with his usual long and dreary drawnout fashion, i thought, hold on, this person really is crazy, maybe even schizophrenic? Now, let me get back to reading all those nice things people were saying about this devient who has schizo-transexual tendancies.

Last edited:
didnt val say s/he had a partner who traded bonds though? or is that someone else? lordy...

What motivated ASC? His posts involved a lot of work. Some frequent contributors thought they were valuable.

What motivates anybody? I asked ASC, if he thought other people were more interesting than himself? His posts involved a lot of typing, what else did they involve? Did ASC or ValB ever actually 'talk' to each other on T2W? Did they ever agree with each other? Answer these questions and you are on the right track, robq.

I must remark that taken in isolation some of the things that ASC posted had some merit in them.

It now seems as if they were not posted with a constructive intent, but instead posted to create trouble.

I am reminded of a bannned member who had multiple nicks, some of these the names of girls, and of his fondness for red hounds.

hmm, well he said it was because a member asked or he detected on a thread that maybe some "help" may not go amiss, theres a depth to his posts no doubt, I sense that ASC was at the stage where he wanted to pass on, hand down, relay,impart, help others to install, think for themselves . Thats positive. As for the rest of it........ haven't the foggiest.

This may sound very strange but it is true.

I am a fairly old member of T2W. This is a new nick I am using temporarily in order to protect my identity. Frugi, JO and Sharky will know who I am because I sent you a PM eariler. You can deactivate this nick once I have said what I have to say.

ValB earlier had claimed to be Bramble's wife in private messages to a number of members. She seemed to know a lot about the affair of banning Brambles. Now ASC has turned out to be using the same IP as ValB.

All I can conclude from all this farce is that ASC, ValB are the same as old Bramble. I have a PM originally written by ValB where she claims to be Bramble's wife, which I have forwarded to the three mods mentioned above. I cannot publish the PM in public without revealing my real identity, so I will not do that.

And I get contacted by all these exotic "women"....and so does another member......by PM all the time...all of it is very transparent....and pathetic.

Poor old Bramble....... it must be terrible to be as desperately frustrated as he is.

But, if he, or any of his nicks are looking at this as a visitor, the message remains the same =

........................ADMITTANCE DENIED BY UNANIMOUS CONSENSUS.......................

tempnick said:
All I can conclude from all this farce is that ASC, ValB are the same as old Bramble. I have a PM originally written by ValB where she claims to be Bramble's wife, which I have forwarded to the three mods mentioned above. I cannot publish the PM in public without revealing my real identity, so I will not do that.

This reminds me of the ' whodunit' murder mystery - the sort we are treated to on T.V. virtually every night of the week. Invariably, 2+2 doesn't equal 4 in such dramas. That is to say, the person holding the smoking gun is seldom the killer. Therefor, I suspect 'tempnick' is wide of the mark here or, if s/he is correct and ASC and ValB really are Mr & Mrs Bramble, then the pair haven't been anything like as clever and imaginative as one might expect them to be. Certainly, let's hope they don't commit a 'real' crime, for old plod will be on to them in a jiffy!
Tim.

timsk said:
Therefor, I suspect 'tempnick' is wide of the mark here or,...

Tim,
I wasn't making it up. I have a PM originally written by ValB, which I have forwarded to the mods. You can ask JO, Frugi and Sharky and check if I am lying. There is little chance of me being off the mark here because I have the PM. They are ValB's words (not mine). It's JO's assertion (not mine) that ASC and ValB use the same IP.

ValB sent the PM to at least 3 fairly prominent members of T2W and I suspect it got forwarded to more people. I wonder why they are all keeping mum.

tempnick said:
Tim,
I wasn't making it up.
tempnick,
I'm not suggesting for one moment that you were making it up. I apologise if that''s the way my post came across. I did offer both sides of the argument - the other side being that if the situation really is as you suggest, then Mr & Mrs Bramble haven't thought this thing through at all. Although entirely possible, probable even - given your evidence and that of the Mods - I remain surprised by their lack of ingenuity. If I wanted multiple nicks for whatever reason, I'd like to think I'd cover my tracks a little more thoroughly than they appear to have done. That's the only point I was trying to make.
Tim.

I also have P M from ValB trying to explain why poor old brambs was'nt to blame ....and that all the mods must be wrong ...etc etc ....also claimed she was brambs wife ...lol ........yawn , if anyone wants it ....be my guest ....I really can't be bothered.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

C V

multiple nicks

This message is to remind you all that multiple nicks are not allowed, and it was made clear to each of you when you signed on as members of trade to win. TempNick will have to choose one nick and stick with it. Other incarnations will be banned.

I can't think of any legitmate reason why a nick would get worn out and need replacing. If any of you have said things you now regret and want to move on, well ya should have thought of that before you spewed. If ye seek the battle, don't complain about the wounds.... A member's reputation is built up over time, based on the quality and tone of their posts, and if members can just drop one nick and move on to the next, -well it just encourages bad behavior because no one has to live with the consequences of their actions.

Anyone else who has been using multiple nicks for what they thought was a legitimate reason might as well save us all alot of time and trouble and come forward now. There is no legitimate reason for multiple nicks. It is not OK to have serial nicks either. PM one of the mods and say which nick you plan to keep, the rest will be banned. We have the capability to search via IP and to ban not just by username, but by IP.
JO

JumpOff said:
This message is to remind you all that multiple nicks are not allowed, and it was made clear to each of you when you signed on as members of trade to win. ..........................
Agreed

. There is no legitimate reason for multiple nicks. It is not OK to have serial nicks either.
Agreed

. We have the capability to search via IP and to ban not just by username, but by IP.
JO
Agreed

But Surely anyone who really wants to use multiple nicknames and who has access to more than one computer - work, office , internet cafe - can do so without being detected.

wow, what a day !!

This denoument of ASC ranks alongside the unmasking of Albie "Los" Lobos.

Members coming back under different nicks, going off in a huff. Being petulant, arrogant, naive, easily-led, brusk. All human-life is reflected on these boards.

This makes great soap-opera.
He would have gotten away with it too, if it werent for you pesky kids.

Can we have a weekly 3-hour omnibus showing the best/worst/funniest bits ?
( started taking everything with a pinch of salt a LLLOOONNNGGG time ago )

trendie said:
wow, what a day !!

This denoument of ASC ranks alongside the unmasking of Albie "Los" Lobos.

Members coming back under different nicks, going off in a huff. Being petulant, arrogant, naive, easily-led, brusk. All human-life is reflected on these boards.

This makes great soap-opera.
He would have gotten away with it too, if it werent for you pesky kids.

Can we have a weekly 3-hour omnibus showing the best/worst/funniest bits ?
( started taking everything with a pinch of salt a LLLOOONNNGGG time ago )
All human life, and pond life too.

As you are a beginner, and you want (and need) to learn, you are going the right way about it, for sure.

SOCRATES said:
All human life, and pond life too.

As you are a beginner, and you want (and need) to learn, you are going the right way about it, for sure.

I do need to learn - I have learnt NOT to seek out gurus, accepting their "wisdom" unquestioningly, but to travel my own path, as in doing so, acquire the confidence from having done it myself, and in so doing, acquire a deeper understanding of what it is I know.

But, I can still learn from others, and give due credit.

I know I will make losses, thus I am no longer taken in by the siren-call of "98% winners", "make a fortune with just 5 minutes a day" system-sellers.

I know this task is difficult, and spend considerable time learning more and more, and am not taken in by people saying you can learn to trade in just 2 days. ( even though I still go on the occasional course, just in case I find another piece of the jigsaw )

It is great fun, though. Have a good week trading. :)

trendie said:
I do need to learn - I have learnt NOT to seek out gurus, accepting their "wisdom" unquestioningly, but to travel my own path, as in doing so, acquire the confidence from having done it myself, and in so doing, acquire a deeper understanding of what it is I know.

But, I can still learn from others, and give due credit.

I know I will make losses, thus I am no longer taken in by the siren-call of "98% winners", "make a fortune with just 5 minutes a day" system-sellers.

I know this task is difficult, and spend considerable time learning more and more, and am not taken in by people saying you can learn to trade in just 2 days. ( even though I still go on the occasional course, just in case I find another piece of the jigsaw )

It is great fun, though. Have a good week trading. :)

It is great fun, I agree.:cheesy:

Here is something you will find interesting =

Read my post number 30 on the thread "Trading Courses", that you may be in part become properly informed at last.:cool: