It's All About The Pips...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning trades

Morning all

I dont have the time to write a morning report here from now on as i teach under live conditions from 7.00am. I will however be posting the trades we have taken as a group. As well as my chosen markets the group looked at GBPJPY (150pips) USDCHF (150 pips) USDJPY (40 pips) EURJPY (180pips) EURCHF (60 pips).

On my side i look at CABLE, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD, AUDUSD, GOLD.

Here is an example of a few of the alerts...

EURUSD – Looking for a short into the 4hr 20ma..The 60min 20ma is above. Wait for next trigger. EUR is stronger than GBP at mom but this really needs to pullback to the 4hr 20ma. (Made over 160 pips) I talk you through it as well...

CABLE – Looking for a short into the Weekly Pivot. The 60min 20ma is above and this should pullback and move lower. Problem is 15min 50ma. Wait for break of 1.5100 or small play into that and the 15min 50ma... (Made over 120 pips)

GOLD - Perfect short below the 60min 20ma and up 70 pips now..

We have a great team building and i cant wait until 2009. There are a huge amount of pips to be shared and its exciting what the future brings... Simple strategies make big pips....

Off for a long lunch so i am closed for the day.

Enjoy.

Dan

Attachments

• cable1912.gif
    cable1912.gif
    18 KB · Views: 197
  • eurgbp1912.gif
    eurgbp1912.gif
    20.1 KB · Views: 161
  • eurusd1912.gif
    eurusd1912.gif
    19.7 KB · Views: 174
  • gold1912.gif
    gold1912.gif
    20 KB · Views: 162
  • usdcad1912.gif
    usdcad1912.gif
    18.7 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
nice talk hope u keep to your word

Evening all...

Trust all are well...Wanted to introduce myself as i will b and will be discussing usdchf, eurusd, gbpusd, usdjpy, gold and oil.

Hopefully i can give u a good insight into how i trade and how i make my pips.

I will be discussing money management a lot, as so many traders fail in this area.

I will be looking at these markets at around 6.45am and will post a few words of wisdom and will be posting a few ideas when and where i see them...I made 180 ish pips to day so a happy weekend ahead...

I do not trade all the time and probably max 3 hours per morning. My average pips each day (depending on market conditions) is around 50 -100 pips and has been for a while now.

I do this full time for a living, after a career in banking and left london to live in the sun 6 months ago.

I do hope i get some good characters on this thread and hopefully have a little fun.

I will try and answer questions as quickly as possible but please take it easy, as i refuse to look at charts all day...

Speak to you on monday.

D

i also like to listen to your opinion and whenever money management is been take about i use to felt somebody is talking to me. i hope we will be friend because i think you knows what is my problem. have a nice weekend

Thanks and Happy Christmas

Hi Dan, Hi All

I just wanted to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and continued success with your trading next year.

Many, many thanks Dan for all your posts, help, endless patience and encouragement. I am so, so happy to be one of your students :smart: and very much look forward to continuing my forex education journey with you and the wonderfully delicious Monkey Team in your excellent Live Room next year.

Have a great holiday,

With lots of Christmas kisses :love:

RS
xxx

thanks

Hi Dan

I would also like to thank you for all your posts on this thread. I have followed it from the start but don't post much. I have learnt a great deal from you though, and echo Rolling Stone in her thanks and best wishes to you for Christmas and the new year.

PS any of those Christmas kisses going spare RS? :eek:

Hi Dollaryen and Rollingstone

Many thanks for your posts. I am glad a few of you enjoy the read.

As mentioned i probably wont have time now to write on this b4 the live room starts at 7.00am but will post the results from the room after 9am.

I wish you all a fantastic Christmas and all the very best of success for 2009. My business plan is now written for 09 and i hope i can achieve my goals.

I will be trading tom only and that will be officially my last days trading for the year.

Speak tom.

Enjoy the weekend.

D

CABLE and GBPJPY

Morning all
Morning report below...
GBPJPY and CABLE looked best for downside.
2 days left of trading for 2008…
Gold – Boxed in between 4hr 20ma and 50ma. If the Daily Pivot breaks look to short into 4hr 50ma. If not, look to play break on upside above the 60min 50ma.
AUDUSD – Similar. Boxed between 4hr 20ma and 50ma. Play break.
EURUSD – Boxed between 4hr 20ma and 50ma. Still looks heavy and as long as it remains below the WP look for a possible short down to the 4hr 50ma. Stop above the DP and 4hr 20ma. A break of the 15min 50ma will confirm down move.
CABLE – 4hr 20ma crossing the 4hr 50ma for a bearish sentiment. Look for break of 15min triangle to test DS1 on downside.
EURJPY – Depènds on EUR as a whole but any break below the 60min 20ma look to sell into the 4hr 50ma. Likewise any break above the 60min 50ma look for a move back to the MR1 level.
GBPJPY – Look to play break down below the 60min 20ma.Happy pip hunting.Dan

Attachments

• cable2212t2w.gif
    cable2212t2w.gif
    20.9 KB · Views: 161
  • gbpjpy2212t2w.gif
    gbpjpy2212t2w.gif
    20.4 KB · Views: 154
CABLE and GBPJPY

Morning

Theres 175 pips in CABLE and 180 pips in GBPJPY plus looking at EUR and GOLD. CHF were great as well this am...

A few extra pair of shoes for the misses.

See ya later

Dan

Attachments

• cable2212t2wa.gif
    cable2212t2wa.gif
    20.6 KB · Views: 159
  • gbpjpy2212t2wa.gif
    gbpjpy2212t2wa.gif
    22.5 KB · Views: 135
EURUSD and EURJPY

Hi

Watch EUR weakness against the JPY and USD.

2 good breakouts could happen here.

Dan

Attachments

• eurjpy2212t.gif
    eurjpy2212t.gif
    20.6 KB · Views: 163
  • eurusd2212t.gif
    eurusd2212t.gif
    19.8 KB · Views: 155
Hi

Glad to see quite a few of you take EURCHF, EURJPY and EURUSD... Worked out for a few cheeky pips...

Well done to you all and what a team we are building... Cant wait for 2009 and get you all as many pips as possible...

The live room is very enjoyable and i love the teaching.

As they say... Its all about the pips!!!

Happy Christmas.

Dan

Hello Dan
Just wanted to send you a Thank You and wish you Merry Christmas.
I can't tell you how brilliant I think the live room is and how much I have learned since joining your club.
I have really learned so much this week, especially about proper stop placement, that has made a huge difference to my profits. What a great week it has been.
Thanks again to you and the boy geniuses!
Nicola

Happy Christmas to u as well...

Enjoy and see you on Monday 5th.

Dan

Merry Xmas Dan

Here's wishing you and your family a wonderful christmas and great new year.

I would like to say a real big thank you to you and your gang for all the help you have given me in the last 3 months. I have a real feeling of excitment for what we can all achieve next year from trading. I now feel that I have finally got a great understanding on how to read charts and have a clearer understanding on when to take a trade and when to exit a trade. Now I need the confidence to go live again and not to worry if I lose...I'm sure that will materialise in the new year...as there are plenty of pips there to be made!!

Jeev

Hi Jeev

Yes all will come good in 2009. The FXPimp and I will make sure you all make lots of pips...

I am loving Christmas with the family and drinking lots of fine wine and good food. Lots of friends flying in for the New Year down to Marbella..Cant wait!!!

Enjoy the break and see you all on the 5th Jan.

D

Metatrader templates

Hi Guys, could anyone tell me where I can get the Metatrader templates/profiles so that I can get my system set up before the 5th Jan?

Hi Guys, could anyone tell me where I can get the Metatrader templates/profiles so that I can get my system set up before the 5th Jan?

Hi Mikey

If you have any probs...let me know and I can let you have mine...a little different to dan's and Pimps as I use a black blackground on MT4...found it easier on my ageing eyes...any road they are essentially the same.

jeev

Last edited:
Hi Nicola

Thanks for your email...Great trading!!! You have made me even more enthusiastic for 2009 and cant wait to start pip hunting again on Jan 5th. Its going to be a great year...I have stopped watching the news as we all know whats going on...Lets get in our little positive trading bubble, trade together and make ourselves more pips than anyone can imagine.

Also really want to get everyone together at some point next year... Beers on me!!!

I also hope that you all have your trading plans written and we will go through this in detail in the school.

Ok fat Dan off to have another mince pie!!!

D

Hello All,
I have the same request as Mikey, can somebody please send me the MT4 profiles/templates. I tried playing around with it but I could definitely use some help.

Thanks!
Sunder

Hi Folks,
Has anyone else's CCI indicator stopped working? Mine says that it's out of date and to email fxsniper - as it's an ex4 I can't edit the file to delete edit the text to change the date??
Could someone send me a working one at all?
Many thanks
Grim

Status
Not open for further replies.