It's All About The Pips...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well where does the world economy go now i ask? We cant change it so we have to go with it. Lets get in our trading bubble and push this live chat forward and make a shed loads of pips.

Managed to pick up a couple of good trades this avo. I dont usually trade avo's but when the market behaves like this i have to get involved!!!

See u tom.

D

Hi Dan,
Great thread!
Do you use the CCI as a momentum Indicator a la MACD for divergance etc or do you wait for it to cross 0 line etc?
I have seen it before but not used/seen in action.
I prefrer the longer TFs btw; Until they are mastered I don't want to delve into the 5m's!
Grim

Chat room

Well that should have been 300 pips in the bank on CRUDE...Was short at 102.40...Never mind. Mustn't beat myself up. Rule 34...

We must get this live chat going. Who's keen?

D

Hi D

Great idea, us girls :love: a good chat, count me in.

RS

Hi all,

goto view ...MarketWatch, right click in there and select "show all", this will bring up everything that is available, you will then be able to select oil which is listed as CL:)

Hope this helps

Thanks got it! Right click and 'show all' brings up a huge hidden list! Cheers for the guidance,
Steve (y)

Morning guys. Going to be another tough day today, TA seems to have been replaced by blind panic across the world!

Anyone trading the FTSE today?

If so, what is the plan at (or before) 0800?

Cheers.

Hi guys

I hope some of u jumped on that CRUDE...

Sorry moving my office this am. Will be up and running later today.

Fully loaded with 10 screens. Shouldn´t miss any moves now...

Speak later.

D

Hi guys

I hope some of u jumped on that CRUDE...

Sorry moving my office this am. Will be up and running later today.

Fully loaded with 10 screens. Shouldn´t miss any moves now...

Speak later.

D

Saw no entry on the crude. What did you enter on?

Lost 80 pips on Gold. I'm leaving this market alone for a few days. Reckon it is just crazy now.

Lost 80 pips on Gold. I'm leaving this market alone for a few days. Reckon it is just crazy now.

Morning Stuart

Sorry i havent writen my morning report.

It is important to learn the power of the black stuff. He is the general and pulls Gold around. The effct of Crude falling will have the delayed effect on Gold and rarely will u make money long of Gold if Crude is doing the opposite.

Dont get down about it. You can make that back easily. Write these rules down so u dont forget them.

D

Morning all

I have been short on Gold since 7.45 @ 899.. Slightly against the rules as the 60min 84CCI is still in positive allbeit below the 150 mark.

ts taking its time to make a move thats for sure. Patience.... will prevail.....I hope...

Dave

Morning all

I have been short on Gold since 7.45 @ 899.. Slightly against the rules as the 60min 84CCI is still in positive allbeit below the 150 mark.

ts taking its time to make a move thats for sure. Patience.... will prevail.....I hope...

Dave

Did you get in on the drop below the 60min 20ma a san entry?

Did you get in on the drop below the 60min 20ma a san entry?

Jev

Yes I waited till it broke the 60min 20 and made sure it didnt cross back over the pivot checked the 63CCI and went for it. I noticed crude falling off also.

Good luck today

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.