It's All About The Pips...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some cowboy boots should finish it off well...(Come on u know u bought a pair!!!)

D

PS The 80s & early 90s were great!!! Style at its best!!!

Quiet day....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Happy with this am so far...Lets see what this avo brings.

D

Hi

So 3 different trades today in CABLE...

Davide, steve, Damon, Stefan, Chris, Rolston, Rob etc etc have got into CABLE like true pro´s for the 3rd time today. Davide the best of the bunch at 90 with stop at 03. A very tight play and was definitely worth a play using our kiss technique on the 60min 20ma.

I was short from 1.4588, banked part at 72 and 59 and holding balance. Lets see...

3 different types of trades in today CABLE. (Highlighted on chart)

D

Attachments

• cablet2w.gif
    cablet2w.gif
    19 KB · Views: 201
Hi

So 3 different trades today in CABLE...

Davide, steve, Damon, Stefan, Chris, Rolston, Rob etc etc have got into CABLE like true pro´s for the 3rd time today. Davide the best of the bunch at 90 with stop at 03. A very tight play and was definitely worth a play using our kiss technique on the 60min 20ma.

I was short from 1.4588, banked part at 72 and 59 and holding balance. Lets see...

3 different types of trades in today CABLE. (Highlighted on chart)

D

Thanks very very much Dan but I must say to honour the Truth that I missed the "big one". As usual, woke up late. Actually that is my weakest point. Unbelieveble because I know the first move of the day is the most easy to manage. I will change I know I can.:sneaky:

Stop back at 05...Looking for double top on 15min. Lets see if it can break DS1 at 50.

Thanks very very much Dan but I must say to honour the Truth that I missed the "big one". As usual, woke up late. Actually that is my weakest point. Unbelieveble because I know the first move of the day is the most easy to manage. I will change I know I can.:sneaky:

Naughty...I thought u were there on time.

Well lets get this through 50 and happy days.

D

Finito for the day...

See u all tom.

A very gd day indeed. Well done team..Some great results.

D

Anyone grab that WS triangle break...

On plays like that just play OCO orders.

D

Despite an outbreak of Swine Flu (whatever that is) and some bickeringbetween the IMF and the G20 nations, today was as dull as an AlastairDarling speech. If you are looking for some positives you can find themin the price action of stocks today, where the scare mongerers and bearstried to get the price down but failed miserably despite all thecomparisons of SARS and other epidemics being banded around (I'm sureOutbreak will be on the TV again this week!). As for the IMF this onedoes confuse me a little. I mean the G20 nations did pledge another$500 billion extra (I am not 100% on this number so correct me if I amwrong) to the IMF and yet aside from China and the Middle East, whicheconomies/countries have 100s of billions sitting around ready to belent to someone else? Maybe I am missing the point but where ever Ilook, whether it be the UK or US economies, a company pension scheme, mybank account there is simply larger liabilities than assets. I am noaccountant but I am pretty sure this is a bad unsustainable situationand is the reason I continue to have a very bearish long term outlook onthe world. If some one can explain to me how we can magically get ridof all these holes/deficits/liabilities be my guest then maybe I can getout of my cave and enjoy the party. Until then I will continue to sellbonds into a rally and look to add cheap downside protection. May daythis week and therefore month end so expect some window dressing andhopefully more volatility than we saw today.

Mr P.....

Good morning team

I trust you are all well…

Well done to those who traded Wall St with James yesterday afternoon in the room. A great short from 8060.00 region.

Asia has been busy overnight and bought truck loads of JPY. Happy days for anyone still short USDJPY. I am still holding 40% and targeting MS1 to bank a little more.

My first look tells me to stay away from all JPY currencies as they are oversold.

CABLE
• Its groundhog day and back at exactly the same level as yesterday.
• Support now around the 1.4550 level.
• Resistance at 1.4610.
• I don’t really like a lot this morning but if we can get an 85 bid (or there abouts) its worth a short with a stop at 15 for a 30 pip risk.
• 1.4550 needs to break to test 1.4520.

Ok so i get prize plum or prize donkey of the day and the newbies teach me a lesson..

We all went short CABLE at 1.4580 and 1.4585 (stop at 15) with orders at 1.4545 below support.

I banked part at 1.4565 and then order got hit at 45 and then due to lack of price action cut everything at 1.4561.

I said i am going to cut due to lack of volatility and said to everyone as soon as i cut the price will fall...What happened??? Yes price falls to target at 1.4520.(hahaha).Everyone else made daily targets of around 50pips except for moi!!!

A prize plum, a prize donkey!!! Call me what u want...I got impatient and my sensible head said cut and take safety first. Silly looking back but management decision said cut.

Can´t win them all but well done to you all for your patience. Student of the day is Joan who took her first ever live trade and banked a whopping 30 + pips. Well done Joan...Its a great start.

D

PS U r all set now in EURUSD, CABLE & GBPCHF for next entries.

Attachments

• cablet2w.gif
    cablet2w.gif
    20.6 KB · Views: 178
Thanks Dan. It feels good. I couldn't have done it without you guys and the room though. I'm still learning and looking forward to becoming proficient at this.:cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.