It is all a Fugazsy

bought the swing low here made 10 pips, not an easy day but in green...done for the day

Attachments

• 4.png
    4.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 132
moved money to this account. is an mt4 only spread....

Attachments

• spread.png
    spread.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 140
second trade of the day, wedge and second entry, risk 5 TP 10, gained 5 moved SL to BE and stopped out @ BE.

Sometime works...but most of the time not (to trail), it goes back to trigger your trail stop and goes in the original direction to reach your TP....as it might now...and that hurts a bit...but also it hurt when in profit turns a loss (anyway it should not hurt either way).....well best is to use only in the right market conditions, in this case my trade was against the major trend....

Attachments

• trade.png
    trade.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
second trade of the day, wedge and second entry, risk 5 TP 10, gained 5 moved SL to BE and stopped out @ BE.

Sometime works...but most of the time not (to trail), it goes back to trigger your trail stop and goes in the original direction to reach your TP....as it might now...and that hurts a bit...but also it hurt when in profit turns a loss (anyway it should not hurt either way).....well best is to use only in the right market conditions, in this case my trade was against the major trend....

in this case SL was hit before TP

done for the day.....not enough room to swing a mouse...looking back I missed a long entry but not very clear at that time

lovely jovly
3 entries +200 pips for each, this is my long term trades looking for parity, every 100 pips I will trail my SL's to 100 pips tills stopped out...

Attachments

• lovely giuvly.png
    lovely giuvly.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 158
on the scalping side, made 3 trades 1 loss 2 win with RR 1:1...... made a few mistakes in setting TP......using a new platform, still a positive day......I like that.......

Attachments

• today trades.png
    today trades.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 157
took my 4th and last trade, made 5.6 on 5, I was hoping for better, but hope is a no no in trading, done for the week.

Attachments

• 4 trade.png
    4 trade.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 163
I will not posting during the session anymore, I need to focus 100% on my work.

But I will be posting trades, thoughts and share ideas after session....

Excellent - well done Fugazsy

Have a another good week

Regards

F

Thank you F.

nearly tripled my account here, small account.... still.....not bad.... profit was made in less than a week.....was looking for parity.....but profit was great, I could not no take it.....now I feel it will pull back before parity......I will give a day rest and enjoy it...will see how the day candle finishes......

Be back at Franky with my scalping method, you too have a great week.

Last edited:
Thank you F.

nearly tripled my account here, small account.... still.....not bad.... profit was made in less than a week.....was looking for parity.....but profit was great, I could not no take it.....now I feel it will pull back before parity......I will give a day rest and enjoy it...will see how the day candle finishes......

Be back at Franky with my scalping method, you too have a great week.

moved 150 pips

made only 2 pips, not great but not bad....my risk is 1% atm = 5 pips.

Made a few mistakes today in a sense that I was not reading rightly, it happens to me.... but with experience I know when I am not on the roll and caution is applied and today I only took one trade....and I did exit prematurely....:(

I also took the occasion to go back and revisit the chart and try to understand why I was reading wrongly, seems that I have cleared a few issues....always learning......

Done for the day...