It is all a Fugazsy

4 trades today, 2 wins, two losses

4Th trade: a BO trade, a bit risk, but the bar BO was solid, and my risk just below the broken line,

there was a nice BOPB just before but the bar was huge, my risk would rest in the air and I skipped it.

done for the week, a bit tennis now

Attachments

• 4th trade.png
    4th trade.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 141
Hi Itspossible

lets go straight to the point:
1) ten years at least, now only EU
2) no way....but I trade for a living.
3) F is a strange good person and I do not miss him, I need to look into people eyes before I do.

ill comment more later-
3-Yes F is a character and i sometimes ask him advice on certain matters however there are a lot of very experienced battle scarred traders on this site who will call him out if he is not making live calls.What we need is live calls and statements to put things to the test.He likes to blog and talk and its his passion.But he will get called out by the vets on here.:cheesy:

Personally i find trading too overpowering and life consuming.very stressful.i still enjoy looking and trying to find patterns etc.i also enjoy watching and speaking to traders.i consider it an addiction and a form of gambling to be honest.
However if you are making consistant profits year in and year out well you have cracked it.

ill comment more later-
3-Yes F is a character and i sometimes ask him advice on certain matters however there are a lot of very experienced battle scarred traders on this site who will call him out if he is not making live calls.What we need is live calls and statements to put things to the test.He likes to blog and talk and its his passion.But he will get called out by the vets on here.:cheesy:

Personally i find trading too overpowering and life consuming.very stressful.i still enjoy looking and trying to find patterns etc.i also enjoy watching and speaking to traders.i consider it an addiction and a form of gambling to be honest.
However if you are making consistant profits year in and year out well you have cracked it.

yes you told me before via private mail, you know it is not easy, caution is required, stress also need to be taken at bay.

the thing is do we have enough patience to wait for the best trades?

now you going ask me with are the best trades? the best trades in my view are the false break out and the break out pullback, why? because both set ups will trap traders, do the work all the time? NO, but PA will help when they have better probability, always look for a trend bar or power bar, a bar that confirms.

Market is either trending or ranging, if is ranging try to fade the new extreme, if the trend is too strong to the new extreme wait for a second entry...a second entry is always more expensive.

if is trending wait for a PB to the previous support/resistance and PA, but trend various in power, often a pull back to the 20 ema will find support/resistance, still a confirmation is needed or required.

Your profit has to at least twice your risk, but sometime if it hits major support/resistance take the trade, if the near profit is less than your risk skip it, if your SL is not above/below resistance/support skip it.

Skipping is a great trade, it shows the ability to trade when needed and not being dependent of it. (addiction)

At the end of the day you need only one half trade, one is better, most of the time you have 2 win and 2 losses but MM works in your favour, try not to gain more pips with time but increase volume, with a small account you can also trade 5% on a 5 pips risk, of course it is a bit extreme but not much....doing that having 2 trade per day, one win and one loss you made 5 pips which is 5%, you do the sum for me.....Easy? NO. Doable? F@cking YES.

I have draft an entirely system for you...remember it is all Itpossible

EDIT: for the stress I suggest that you meditate before your session, you session should not be more that 4 hours, have a life.

Last edited:
ill comment more later-

Hi itspossible.

Hope you are well and have been enjoying your tennis

I think its important I point something out here with regards to you comments.

Although I have not gone back through all the Forex related threads on the the Forum - I can say with confidence - the standards set by so called experienced and long standard members on retail FX trading - is very poor - ie No real retail FX experts showing other what they really need to do - but lots of standard stuff found all over the internet.

I therefore look upon it the other way around - the veterans or experienced FX retail traders here need to prove themselves - and they should be far more worried about me - rather than the other way around.

I really dont like being an arrogant big headed so and so - but to be honest some of the guys in the sports world I admire - ie Schumacher / Ronaldo / Mourinho / etc all have that air about them - simply because they know they are that good at their profession.

Thats the same with me (y)

Regards

F

Hey F.

Look who's back from a spot of rest, recreation and alternative projects in the Sin Bin.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Good weekend to ya Sir.

Hi itspossible.

Although I have not gone back through all the Forex related threads on the the Forum - I can say with confidence - the standards set by so called experienced and long standard members on retail FX trading - is very poor - ie No real retail FX experts showing other what they really need to do - but lots of standard stuff found all over the internet.

I therefore look upon it the other way around - the veterans or experienced FX retail traders here need to prove themselves - and they should be far more worried about me - rather than the other way around.

I really dont like being an arrogant big headed so and so - but to be honest some of the guys in the sports world I admire - ie Schumacher / Ronaldo / Mourinho / etc all have that air about them - simply because they know they are that good at their profession.

Regards

F

Welcome back-I just have an interest in people in general and i am very nosey.
i want to know their exact p/l since they traded on a yearly basis-Not much to ask lol-Ive laid my story down in one of my threads.i was lucky:eek:

Hi itspossible.

Regards

F

Welcome back F.

Thank you for you support Fugazsy on this thread and others

I reckon you have had a decent January - I wish you well for February - and of course continual improvements etcetc

Good Trading

Regards

F

You deserve it.

Things are good here, but I have to be always ready for it, I am doing a lot of home work after session, market always evolves and I need to be present.

tough day for me today, first trade pressed the wrong button -5 pips, second trade gained my risk and move to BE and stopped @ BE, third trade all the same as second trade, second and third trade did no reach my 10 pips TP, (my mind was telling me that is I had closed both at +5 I would be in green), 4th trade gained my risk (5) and this time I close the trade and guess what? TP of the 10 pip reached. LOL

What does it tell us? it tell us discipline is a must.

$4th trade: BOPB

Attachments

• 4th trade.png
    4th trade.png
    21 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
EU

2 07 PM

Notice its made 1450 now - that was Fugaszy target last week or so if I remember correctly.

its a scalp sell under 46 for now but above 1429 and then 1415 still is in a bullish price structure - so I hope to buy again

Hi Fugazsy

You got your forecast today - 1450 - Well Done

In fact it managed 1490 so far

Going to post my EU chart for the day later with some key times on it

Had not seen you about today - but hope you caught some of the rise

All the best

F

Hi Fugazsy

You got your forecast today - 1450 - Well Done

In fact it managed 1490 so far

Going to post my EU chart for the day later with some key times on it

Had not seen you about today - but hope you caught some of the rise

All the best

F

Yes my friend, great day for me. This way of trading is doing much better than scalping for me, much much better..135 pips while sleeping

Attachments

• last trade.png
    last trade.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 119
3rd trade of the day, 1 loss two wins

today I am working on the 5

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 123