It is all a Fugazsy

this last 5m does not give me any indication

Attachments

• 5m.png
    5m.png
    6 KB · Views: 2,426
kept a bit quite today on the forum....I was focusing on trading...made 4 trades 2 wins, my wins have better RR, mostly 1:2.

This is my last trade:
1) final flag (flags are good to trade, mostly fail)

2) first entry of the new low.(not taken)

4 bars before my entry @ 3(also a second entry) a pin bar poke the top box of the range (defined by 3 bars) but closed well below the top barrier box making a tease, the following two bars had both the high matching the pin bar high defining a possible advance range set up, the bar before the entry a doji or pause, the entry bar was a trend bar, I went in one pip above it.
Notice how the average is gently pushing the price up out of the barrier like a squeeze, a double pressure was in place, my TP (10 risking 5) was reached quickly (not any black bars).

Attachments

• trade 4.png
    trade 4.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
End of my last 10 working days (2 weeks)

Time to bring my volume up.

Attachments

• chart.png
    chart.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 179
if you want a laugh go to the other thread post 35304 I remember over 12 yrs a go a trader who was trading one of my accounts:sneaky:

I would like price to go to 73 or 47 before considering....but they will move if prices do not get there and I will follow trying to read the tape rightly....risotto is ready...

on this platform I am trading today the spread is about 1.4 which is not good, should be less than 1 pip for this style of trading.....

went to test the bottom of the range and now back to the top, but I do no trust it..

a box can be wrapped around, there is a battle going on here, taking the other side of the trapped one would be a way, every bar need to be view, is it making HH's and HL's into the range or the opposite?
a slow break with the average squeezing the prices out of the box either way is considered a good break, but not always, if it breaks strongly we let it go, it can PB and a BOPB can be traded, if it does not PB, it does not matter, we look for another setup....

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    16 KB · Views: 153