ISA With Deep Yellow Shares

Nowler

Experienced member
Hi all,

I can't seem to find any stocks & shares ISA's which allow me to buy shares in Deep Yellow Ltd.

Do any of you know of any?
I reckon $DYL can be one of the best, if not THE best performer in my portfolio but I can't get it inside an ISA.

I will get roasted with the CGT if I leave it in my non-ISA account.

Any help is appreciated.

Is this an Australian company ? If so you may have an issue as it would need to be authorised for sale to UK investors and there are very few non UK funds that will apply for UK authorisation which means it cannot be wrapped within an ISA.

Interactive Investor..
1648727511207.png

Attachments

• 1648727445180.png
    1648727445180.png
    171.5 KB · Views: 76
Is this an Australian company ? If so you may have an issue as it would need to be authorised for sale to UK investors and there are very few non UK funds that will apply for UK authorisation which means it cannot be wrapped within an ISA.

Aussie company, yep.
(ASX:DYL) (OTCMKTS:DYLLF)

I'm going to check out 1nvest's suggestion of Interactive Investor - fingers crossed.

i'd still call them...and another thing to note is the spread. 5% but i guess you are looking to hold for a while

i'd still call them...and another thing to note is the spread. 5% but i guess you are looking to hold for a while
I am not impressed with the cost with ii, but not only do they offer Deep Yellow inside the ISA, but they also offer a lot of the small companies that my other ISA doesn't.

£10/month (£120/year) just to maintain an account with them is steep, but if it means I don't have to pay tax, then can I really argue? lol

I am not impressed with the cost with ii, but not only do they offer Deep Yellow inside the ISA, but they also offer a lot of the small companies that my other ISA doesn't.

£10/month (£120/year) just to maintain an account with them is steep, but if it means I don't have to pay tax, then can I really argue? lol

As Australian miners go I'd recommend BASE and BHP Group.

RIO too if you have spare cash.

Better than buying gold and you get super divis too.

You might want to wait for a better price though. Watch them and then you decide. BASE have fallen to 16p a few times and some pullback may be due again.

Its all relative...if you had 0.5m in the account with them, and also with hargreaves lansdown you'd think they were dirt cheap!
You get a free trade with them each month also...woopie doo. i know, but again it encourages you to trade less often.
the only thing i dislike with interactive are their very slow execution when using mutual funds. ETFs and shares they are fine, but they lag other service providers by days when getting in or out of funds. I am choosy now with how i use them