Is your profits more than your losses

seti2

PAT RILEY /ARE YOU DRUNK?
this is not lack of query
this to share some experience with others
and second is not for fool IDIOT people like you

you could ignore it and not read it and not respond

Last edited:
Is your profits more than your losses. I suppose taken as a whole my profits is is more than they was. But I question the lack of a sense of query, And grammar. And if, as what you say, most lost more than they win, why indeed until now do they continue this business and not not stop it. And that's assuming they have stopped it and do not continue the business. Good questions.

I should point out I'm at the end of a long day, on a business trip and getting ready to go out and show NY just how poor it is as keeping a paddy entertained. I've got 30 minutes. Then, god help NY. In the interim, god help t2w.

Is your profits more than your losses. I suppose taken as a whole my profits is is more than they was. But I question the lack of a sense of query, And grammar. And if, as what you say, most lost more than they win, why indeed until now do they continue this business and not not stop it. And that's assuming they have stopped it and do not continue the business. Good questions.

and second is not for fool people like you

This is a thread with funny comments. I am getting more profits than losses and that is why I am not exiting my trade. Once losses are more,I would have no reason to stay.

When trading the forex market, there is no one-size-fits-all money management or trading approach. Traditional advice, such as making sure your profit is more than your loss per absolute trade, does not have much substantial value in the real trading world unless you have a high probability of realizing a winning trade. What matters is that your APPT comes up positive and that your overall profits are more than your overall losses.

Very well put. We can ensure this by effective money management and using stop losses. Also,we could keep our leverage low and use our indicators well.

Last edited:
Whats it all about

Very well put. We can ensure this by effective money management and uses stop losses. Also,we could keep our leverage low and use our indicators well.

Are you going to continue talking in generalities or are you going to deal with specifics and put up a few charts?

The question at the start of this weird thread states, "Are your profits more than your losses" Invites a simple "yes" or "no" reply.

The poorly phrased statement of the op probably means he wants to explain why a persons profits are bigger than his losses, or vice versa.

What indicators and how do you use them (do you really think they work)? Money management -explain with examples please? Trade selection -how do you select trades, where do you put stops? Leverage -really -how much leverage?

So, are you inviting discussion or are you going to tell people the answer to your original question.And should they be interested?

Last edited:
I say -I say-I say

and second is not for fool people like you

Although it appears that English is not your first language, do you realize you have repeated yourself three times?:whistling

ABC of how to become profitable -erm !

This is a thread with funny comments. I am getting more profits than losses and that is why I am not exiting my trade. Once losses are more,I would have no reason to stay.

Thank you for that profound and informative statement.

I am reassured that many beginners at T2W will now go away and follow your detailed and informative post to become profitable traders.

It all varies for me; there are some weeks I make 55% profits and 45% loss; while other times, I make over 75% profits on trades; forex trading is an everyday learning curve. You gain experience the more time you spend training.

My profits tend to be more than my losses more often than not, but then again I have some bad weeks. I try to be as consistent as possible and it works, most of the time.

I am profitable over the 8 month life of my current system, but not every month. I only run about 20 trades per month, usually none are intra-day, losses are kept to fractions of gains, so I am comfortable major tweaks are not needed, just minor stuff every month or two.

One thing I always struggle with - committing my full trade amount to every trade. I often think I should scale in, or after a run of good wins I should stay small. This is how my own mind tricks me out of profits. When you have a system and the system generates an entry signal, you have to take it, you can't second-guess your own system.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ScalpingRus/jose-tiene-pollas/1191143

340% profit with 1.75% drawdown.... It looks like that person is making money. One of the things that rookies need to realize is that at times you will have a hot streak as the trader above, but to keep that hot streak going you have to not be emotional. Most times we see a spike, and we follow or go against it, and before you know it we are chasing the "revenge trade ghost"

I always assume performance % to 2 decimal places means we're just dealing with a paper trader.

Paper trading's a great way to teach yourself, but a terrible example for others to learn from.

I always assume performance % to 2 decimal places means we're just dealing with a paper trader.

Paper trading's a great way to teach yourself, but a terrible example for others to learn from.

:confused: I didn't grasp your statement. Would you please be as kind enough to rephrase it.

didnt grasp any of these thread actually. I thought it would be a deep discussion of how to get more profit than suffer from losing trade :). but still there's a great value finding all those comment, especially neil signature ".Indicators show the past. Price Action "Indicates" the future. " truly inspiring one :)

didnt grasp any of these thread actually. I thought it would be a deep discussion of how to get more profit than suffer from losing trade :). but still there's a great value finding all those comment, especially neil signature ".Indicators show the past. Price Action "Indicates" the future. " truly inspiring one :)

One of the things which should would be so cool to see on a thread would be "Accurate entries".