Is your profits more than your losses

Accurate entry threads have been started before but people end up lying/exaggerating and/or using their fake results to recruit new gullible tuition customers.

Accurate entry threads have been started before but people end up lying/exaggerating and/or using their fake results to recruit new gullible tuition customers.

One of the things I try to look at are third parties sites which keeps track of your trades. Although they can be manipulated (very hard to do) the reality is it is a much better indicator compared to people posting snapshots.
I have seen a guy on myxbook with less then 1 month start, and he is currently at over 300% profit with less then 2% drawdown, AFTER doing 250% with less then 10% drawdown, but he almost bombed the account, and recovered nicely.
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ScalpingRus/jose-tiene-pollas/1191143 Oh wait that is me :LOL:

Well if my losses were higher than my profit in a consistent way then I would have stopped trading already. The aim to be a trader is to be a winner not a loser.