Is trading Forex as simple as riding a cycle ?

Would have to 100% disagree i'm afraid. Just about every post in that thread is yours!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Too funny!!

Night night, babes x ;)

More super dimness from my own entertainment fan

If you look through my threads I have originated this last approx year - there is approximately 38k of replies ie approx 38000 comments

If you now look as of now - I have made approx 21500 comments.

Less than 19k of my comments are on my own threads - so only maybe 50% of the input into the thread total.

If you then look on the main thread - there as been over 100 + members who have contributed - and majority might have only said 2 -10 comments - but a few others like Major Magnum , NVP etc etc have made many comments

On a bad day - i will have less than 5 members and 10 guests following the thread at various times of the day. On busy days and when the forum is busy - I can have up to 15 members and 50 -80 guests during the main trading sessions.

I discourage newbie traders from trying to follow me as I dont think it will help them - and they will be confused

I enjoy other experienced FX members views and analysis etc and always will welcome them to share their charts and ideas etc

I dont discourage nutters / muppets / dissers - because I do like interaction with them and they can be a great form of entertainment during the boring periods of intraday trading.

I am pleased you can see the "devil is in the detail" - and have even started to use my own terminology in your comments.

The real question though - have you tried applying any of my methods to your FX intraday trading and have you been pleased with the results ?? ;-)

Have a good Trading month Scholfield and you too TzWindows

I will

Regards

F

Would have to 100% disagree with most of that i'm afraid. Your Thread has the worst retention rate ive seen. People pop their heads in, see that you're an amateur, and then never post there again! :)
That's why it's only you 'blogging' to yourself :LOL:

I have my own method (much more advanced than simple time charts and linear regression etc ;)), and as i'm sure you can surely see by now, am a short term trading expert. As you're aware, That's fact ;)

Would have to 100% disagree with most of that i'm afraid. Your Thread has the worst retention rate ive seen. People pop their heads in, see that you're an amateur, and then never post there again! :)
That's why it's only you 'blogging' to yourself :LOL:

I have my own method (much more advanced than simple time charts and linear regression etc ;)), and as i'm sure you can surely see by now, am a short term trading expert. As you're aware, That's fact ;)

I admit

Its a shame I do intimidate traders - but maybe you have noticed I am always polite and helpful to genuine members with genuine questions.

I am really pleased you now have your own advance methods etcetc.

Pity you did not use them when you had your own FX trading blog etc - you might have achieved far greater returns etc etc.

Trouble is that was only a year or so ago - so on that basis unless you have taken over 3000+ live account trades during the last 9 months - I just cannot see how you can be even at an advanced level - never mind an EXPERT ?

Slightly off topic - did you see yesterday that I achieved over 450 pips - although I will admit the majority were on 30% stakes on buys and sells on just 2 pairs

That actually topped my previous best one day pip count achieved on July 4th 2013 - and that took 24 trades.

I never brag about the money side - that would be wrong - but even on just $1 a pip it would be nearly $500 - and if you think it was genuinely only on $1 a pip - I will say you really must be living in cloud cuckoo land :LOL:

My day was ruined though with Man U only drawing with Cambridge - what has happened to the once great team I have supported for over 20 years - such a shame

Here's an offer to you for February

I will stop blogging for a whole week - if during that time you will open up a new thread and call your trades as you take them on FX. There needs to be over 5 trades per day - on any FX pairs ( not indices - thats another instrument and a different speciality ) You can show any info you want - but the trades have to come from you etc

If you dont want to share how you are coming to your decision - that no problem .

Your minimum target need to be over 50 pips per day - with of course No LOSING days

You can have any size stops if you want and you can make any number of trades also - as long a more than 5

I will not comment on your thread for a week etc - and then we will let the members decide how good your performance was

Now - what an opportunity for you - surely one you cannot turn down

Good Trading

F

Everybody already knows i'm an expert! lol That much is obvious.
It's you who still has yet to convince anybody due to your nonsense calls:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...ert-retail-forex-trader-3478.html#post2472120

I spend my day trading (500 pips profit yesterday - big stakes)
You spend it blogging (21k posts of nonsense is actually an alarming number! ) - Real traders don't have time to waste time like that. We're busy making $$$ ;)

I care about making money and trading.
You care about views on your thread (God only knows why! :)) and desperately trying to convince anybody dumb enough, that you know how to trade :LOL:

Now, i'll let you have the last word for now.
I'm off for a business lunch with Richie Branson:p

It's seems strange to me how various threads on this forum ends up in slanging matches between guys that from what I can see look like very knowledgeable people.

Anybody serious about doing this for a living, are (for the most part) fairly intelligent people (gamblers or not) it is a complex subject & anybody posting on these forums giving advice with nothing to sell is for me a massive bonus to us all.

God knows it's hard enough to crack this b@stard of a nut without burn out or losing your shirt.

The bickering is just sad IMHO

Last edited:
Everybody already knows i'm an expert! lol That much is obvious.
It's you who still has yet to convince anybody due to your nonsense calls:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...ert-retail-forex-trader-3478.html#post2472120

I spend my day trading (500 pips profit yesterday - big stakes)
You spend it blogging (21k posts of nonsense is actually an alarming number! ) - Real traders don't have time to waste time like that. We're busy making $$$ ;)

I care about making money and trading.
You care about views on your thread (God only knows why! :)) and desperately trying to convince anybody dumb enough, that you know how to trade :LOL:

Now, i'll let you have the last word for now.
I'm off for a business lunch with Richie Branson:p
I would have to agree 100% with everything you said scholfield.....bloggers only care about page views

I guess he's not going to share any of his trading knowledge then ???

Rofl

By the way - I agree with you guys about the bickering part and what a waste and a shame

Trouble is - no disser will every get the better of me as far as I am concerned - no matter how hard they try - and on the forum there is quite a few very jealous dissers who have their own problems - so I will always reply to every attack

Proper constructive debate and disagreement is fine - no one person is always right - thats what forums are there for and if the muppets ever grow up - then one day we might be able to have one

Dissers have a knack of taking things out of context - slanting a view and generally trying to disrupt forums - hoping that they get support from their mates and they drive others members away.

Unfortunately they have picked on the wrong guy with me - as most find out

Good Trading

F

I guess he's not going to share any of his trading knowledge then ???

Rofl

By the way - I agree with you guys about the bickering part and what a waste and a shame

Trouble is - no disser will every get the better of me as far as I am concerned - no matter how hard they try - and on the forum there is quite a few very jealous dissers who have their own problems - so I will always reply to every attack

Proper constructive debate and disagreement is fine - no one person is always right - thats what forums are there for and if the muppets ever grow up - then one day we might be able to have one

Dissers have a knack of taking things out of context - slanting a view and generally trying to disrupt forums - hoping that they get support from their mates and they drive others members away.

Unfortunately they have picked on the wrong guy with me - as most find out

Good Trading

F

I disagree 100% with that ,you are always attacking ,calling us muppets and dissers alone in this post..
So you cant really take the moral high ground when you are childish yourself ...But you are right about one thing ,you do always reply, as a pro blogger should

By the way ,do you spend half you day on the floor and the other half blogging because nearly every reply you make either has rofl or roflmao ...get up off the floor man ffs and do something constructive with your life besides blogging 24/7

Trading is NOT simple, get that out of your head and be realistic and objective. You may learn tecnical analysis in a month or less, but it takes years of experience, winning and losing to master the art of trading.

I have just read your post and I must say, you are very experienced in Forex trading. So the trading seems easy for you. Actually trading is really not as simple as riding a bicycle. It makes a great challenge and every time we fall into difficult circumstances into this market.
Well.......this post has build a positive attitude inside me and looking forward to get more information over here.
Happy Trading!!!

I thought he was referring to a market cycle, not an actual bicycle. If you catch the wave at the right moment you may ride it for a while, but it is not as easy, because we never know for sure when the cycle or trend is going to change.

I thought he was referring to a market cycle, not an actual bicycle. If you catch the wave at the right moment you may ride it for a while, but it is not as easy, because we never know for sure when the cycle or trend is going to change.

He implied bicycle actually. :D I'd say making trades is really simple as it consists of clicking buy and sell and closing trades, but what's harder is to open and close those trades in profit.