Is this a genuine company or a scam?

Re: Noble wealth management.

is it worth my son trying a job in dubai with noble wealth, or he just be wasting his money on all the cost and walking away with nothing

It seems likely that a position that only pays commission is going to be about 'sell, sell, sell' rather than considerug investors interests. When you talk about 'wasting his money on all the cost' are you saying they are not even going to pay his flights and/or accomodation for an interim period? I think you are right to be sceptical.

is it worth my son trying a job in dubai with noble wealth, or he just be wasting his money on all the cost and walking away with nothing

depends if your son is good at telesales? if he is then he should do ok here in the uk. it does seem like a long way to go for a telesales job.

Is your son prone to criminality? Is he interested in cold calling people and selling them worthless 'investments' thereby resulting in them losing their money? Is he looking for a high returns sales job in the sun.

He may want to read this as well, or if he is indeed prone to criminality he may wish to ignore it.

City of London Police - Boiler room profile

These are questions that need to be answered before anyone could say whether its worth his while or not.

More Carbon Credit scams from good old Tony Heatherington.

As I keep saying, it's the same crap, the same sort of people running these firms, the same lies (you can easily get out at a bog profit), the same short term rented offices, the same sort of clients, etc etc.

TONY HETHERINGTON: Financial services watchdog is helpless over carbon credits scandal | This is Money

It gets worse. I paid my money to CNI (not to the broker), but have not received the credits I paid for. CNI tell me this was due to an error by their supplier. But they also say they have no responsibility for this. As far as I know CNI could have misapprehended my funds. This is now fraud. The FSA post that CNI are not responsible for lies told by brokers (which I kind of get, though its all pretty dodgy) but if they take my money and dont deliver its looking even more like straightforward criminal activity.

I have bought credits through CNI before and was given 4 different sets of bank details in different names and was advised they was holding companies. CNI is a massive corporation and I have concerns they are criminals.

All the more reason to supply the FSA and the Police (Fraud Office) with what you have.

I have reported them to barclays bank as they gave two accounts with them and with different sort codes and different names and will be doing an investigation. I hope they catch up with them as CNI has to many oddities and to many excuses.

One thing to remember about legit brokers is that they'll only ever have one bank account for client money and that will be in the name of the firm.

I know this is thread is not about boiler rooms but one big clue is when you're called from 'Golman Peters Inc' in New York but are then advised to pay money to 'Plater Finance' in Hong Kong etc. Of course the scammers will tell you a good excuse why this is so but they're LYING.

CNI are supposed to be a massive company who offset large companies like vodafone, why would vodafone put there name to a company that is always on red alert for fraud has numerous brokerages closing due to illegal activity and yet CNI carry on trading.

CNI are supposed to be a massive company who offset large companies like vodafone, why would vodafone put there name to a company that is always on red alert for fraud has numerous brokerages closing due to illegal activity and yet CNI carry on trading.

Show us where Vodafone have put their name to this outfit.

I am as sure as one can be that CNI have offset the Formula 1 team. Its obviously a big marketing coup for them although the volume of credits involved is actually pretty small. I do appear to have their attention at least, as the MD is now responding personally to my queries. We will see!