Is there another broker out there that uses IT-Finance AdvancedCharting

zoesdad

Hi All,

I am looking for another broker that uses the IT-Finance Advanced charting system other than IG Index.

Does anyone know of one or an equal would be good. Sometimes I use the linear regression indicator.

I have checked Finspreads/City Index, the other usual spreadbetting platforms including Capital Spread.

Any help in locating one would be most appreciated.

Zoe's Dad

Hi All,

I am looking for another broker that uses the IT-Finance Advanced charting system other than IG Index.

Does anyone know of one or an equal would be good. Sometimes I use the linear regression indicator.

I have checked Finspreads/City Index, the other usual spreadbetting platforms including Capital Spread.

Zoe's Dad

ETX.
There are many others using it.
Why do you want to find another broker using it?

ETX.
There are many others using it.
Why do you want to find another broker using it?

I would like to try away from IG Index.

I didn't know ETX used the Advanced Charts from IT-Finance I did know they used the Quick Charts. I will re look at them

Thanks SanMiquel

Hi All,

Zoe's Dad

pro spreads is another

Thanks for the responses.

I have now opened an ETX & Pro Spreads account.

Thanks again,

Zoë’s Dad

I would like to try away from IG Index.

I didn't know ETX used the Advanced Charts from IT-Finance I did know they used the Quick Charts. I will re look at them

Thanks SanMiquel

I opened an account with ETX and they do have Advanced Charts. However they do not provide the depth that IG do. For instance Pivot's. You can set up daily pivots with ETX and that is it. IG allows Daily, Weekly and Monthly, I am trying to get into swing trading amongst others and would really like weekly and monthly as well.

Thanks again

I think I read that worldspreads provide them too.

IT-Finance charts are better than what IG give you. So IG might not give you volume, but IT-Finance could. You can always ask your spreadbet company (ETX etc) if they can provide weekly and monthly pivots on the charts for you. It may be very easy for them to do.

Alternatively, just draw the pivots in yourself. There are lots of places to find the numbers