IG Index Charts Conundrum

The IG daily charts have Sunday on them because they are actively quoting prices on that day - even though it's only for an hour from 23:00. This will alter the EMAs/MAs/RSIs and just about any other indicator you choose to put on the chart, making them practically useless from an analysis point of view as you are getting a whole candlestick for just one our of trading when the markets are closed...

does anyone know if there is a market that allows me to buy/sell the FSTE 100 at or near the official market open price?
I appreciate the FSTE 100 is not really a tradable product per se, and IG's prices are built from the nearest futures price, but this essentially means that when the FTSE opens at 8am, the price I can get from IG's "daily funded" bet can be 30, 40, 50 or more points adrift of the "official" open.

Does a market exist that gives me access to the "real" open price?

Hey now wouldn't that be a great money spinner - look at what IG is quoting and put a trade on at the "open" price (i.e. yesterdays close in most cases) and Bingo - instant profits.

Good luck with that.