Is it me ?

mclhrr

24 3
After several forays into the forex markets namely the daily spot cable Im left wondering what you have to do to make a morsel on these markets. I might be wrong and please correct me if I am but I think the only way to profit is by following the herd.

I have looked at myself and I think I must be a contrarian type of speculator I try to guess where the market turns in the hope of making maximum gains from the new trend. This has cost me dearly especially on Friday 20th where I kept going long as the price fell only to see it plummet even further.

I dont believe anyone can predict which way markets are going to go on a daily basis and not being a big reader of books Im sceptical on paying for books which supposedy teach you the way. How can a book tell the future ?

I think I will become one of the herd and just follow everyone else. I thought there would be some skill to forex trading but the way I see it, its just a matter of follow my leader. What skill do you need to do that ?

Mr Grumpy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock