Is it just me?

The Leopard

Experienced member
1,877 1,020
what is for this talkings Mr Peterwhack? Forex is teh exchanges of teh forex, is also beings called teh foreign exchange. With a good strategies money is to be makings and a good broker best is registered in Cyprus or Seychelles for most safety and honesty.

Reactions: wackypete2

scose-no-doubt

Veteren member
4,630 954
What mene, with what you sed in post?

neil

Legendary member
5,167 748
Or is there really a proliferation of illiterate [email protected] posters who cant string 2 words together to make a sentence?

Nonsensical posts that are barely on topic but never answer whatever question was asked in the thread.

(n)(n)

Peter

You speak the true words. Two many illiterate wonkers now post here. The paucity of there intellect is infectious. The edifice of this once mighty empire is crubling into dross and empty rhetoric; and the era of the scammer, dreamer, mental refugee and looser is in the ascendant.
But do not deespair -there are a couple of threads that give serious attention to trading but even these threads find the scammer etc making an appearance:(
Keep a bag packed for a swift exit should conditions deteriorate:cry:

M

member275544

0 0
resistance has been banned, thats a step in the right direction..we should hold a sweepstake for the next numptie to bite the bullet
my money's on babyblush

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,303
Something's up with Arnold_maldini haven't quite figured it out but looks like an internal feud in a boiler room. Its going to get nasty.

neil

Legendary member
5,167 748
resistance has been banned, thats a step in the right direction..we should hold a sweepstake for the next numptie to bite the bullet
my money's on babyblush

See - it's not all doom and gloom:clap:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock