Is investing in Bitcoin is safe ?

Akinozragore

100 6
You can consider bitcoin as a means of payment or as an asset. What you mean by security depends on this. If you consider Bitcoin as an asset, then investing in it cannot be 100% safe. Like any other asset, bitcoin is subject to price fluctuations and may lose value. Therefore, it cannot be bought solely for the purpose of speculative earnings. More precisely, you can, but you must take into account that you can lose money with price volatility. So, bitcoin, like any other asset, is not guaranteed to be safe, especially given the situation in the cryptocurrency market.

If you consider Bitcoin as a means of payment or as a low-profit investment (with the goal of simply saving funds), then Bitcoin is quite safe. Losing 10-15% of the cost is normal for any currency, so if you have no goal of earning money on speculation with bitcoin, then this makes sense.

Lary

14 2
all investments are subject to risk, all you gotta do is analyse the trend and check it's history, it'll give you a better picture of when to invest and how much.

fibo_trader

Veteren member
4,200 82
Father, Trade2Win as usual is asleep at the wheel, every single one of them. They do what they've been doing for centuries - when a market is in free fall, they extrapolate that to infinity, thinking it will never end. They becomes so numb they can't get on alert

Bitcoin is just a hair away from a super important level. It got to within a hair or 2 of this level and got scared & jumped. There was a vibration. The level is the 61.8% replacement level of the rally from December 2018.

It goes by the name Golden Ratio = 61.8%.

Fibo has his guns oiled and cleaned and ready to go LONG. If she so much as twitches and shows like she wants to go north to the movies, Fibo is going to grab her bum, fondle it and go LONG.

No guarantees but its a challenge. This is the type of trade I love. Nobody is expecting it as its in free fall.

Its on my watch now. Failure to rally at 61.8% means we are going down about a centimeter lower to yet another key level.

----------------------------------------------------

Timing is everything - Bitcoin, tell me when you will be mine, tell me cuando, cuando, cuando, we will share a love divine ....

fibo_trader

Veteren member
4,200 82
It has been hard losing a lot of money to Binary Options and Cryptocurrency Trading, my money has now been recovered thanks to a Recovery Pro. You can reach me to share my experience. Maggiealder12___gmaiI___com

Why? Because Misery loves company?

Adoralmeena

43 2
I think Bitcoin's might grow in price every year. The number of coins is limited and as we know, the less the asset on the market, the more expensive it is. Different crypto wallets have appeared. I don't think they would have been invested if there was no prospects for the future. Another thing is that we have to wait again. The Bitcoin movement isn't so frequent as to take profit from it for example every month. But if there is an opportunity to invest in Bitcoin and just wait, then this can be a good decision . Maybe we should search what happens to other cryptocurrencies. This way we can create an investment portfolio to make a profit all the time.

Nuadarne

66 6
You can consider bitcoin as a means of payment or as an asset. What you mean by security depends on this. If you consider Bitcoin as an asset, then investing in it cannot be 100% safe. Like any other asset, bitcoin is subject to price fluctuations and may lose value. Therefore, it cannot be bought solely for the purpose of speculative earnings. More precisely, you can, but you must take into account that you can lose money with price volatility. So, bitcoin, like any other asset, is not guaranteed to be safe, especially given the situation in the cryptocurrency market.

If you consider Bitcoin as a means of payment or as a low-profit investment (with the goal of simply saving funds), then Bitcoin is quite safe. Losing 10-15% of the cost is normal for any currency, so if you have no goal of earning money on speculation with bitcoin, then this makes sense.
I can't agree that investing in bitcoin can be safe, even you perceive cryptocurrencies as a mean of payment. I will try to explain in detail. If currency is the mean of payment, thats mean that currency holders have a protected rights to use currency to buy goods and these is guaranteed. For example, the US government guarantees that for dollars you can always buy something in the United States. The EU government grants that for the euro you can always buy goods on the territory of the European Union. But no one guarantees that you can buy something for bitcoins. Bitcoin has value only as long as it is in demand. If there is no demand, Bitcoin will cost zero. So Bitcoin, like any asset, has risks.

fibo_trader

Veteren member
4,200 82
Father, Trade2Win as usual is asleep at the wheel, every single one of them. They do what they've been doing for centuries - when a market is in free fall, they extrapolate that to infinity, thinking it will never end. They becomes so numb they can't get on alert

Bitcoin is just a hair away from a super important level. It got to within a hair or 2 of this level and got scared & jumped. There was a vibration. The level is the 61.8% replacement level of the rally from December 2018.

It goes by the name Golden Ratio = 61.8%.

Fibo has his guns oiled and cleaned and ready to go LONG. If she so much as twitches and shows like she wants to go north to the movies, Fibo is going to grab her bum, fondle it and go LONG.

No guarantees but its a challenge. This is the type of trade I love. Nobody is expecting it as its in free fall.

Its on my watch now. Failure to rally at 61.8% means we are going down about a centimeter lower to yet another key level.

----------------------------------------------------

Timing is everything - Bitcoin, tell me when you will be mine, tell me cuando, cuando, cuando, we will share a love divine ....

SLAM DUNK!!!!!!

Giancarlo said to Fibo,

Oh help me man, I'm drowning, today is the day of the Plunge
The girl I'm to marry is a bowlegged sow, I've been soaking up drink like a sponge
Don't you worry, get dressed, said Fibo, put your suit on and in one hour you will be married

Giancarlo put the ring in his pocked but there was a note
And his heart, it jumped into his mouth
I read, Gian I'm sorry to hurt you, but I've no courage to speak to your face
So I'm down in Florida with your best friend Johnny
So there'll be no weddin today

He lafffed, freed from certain death and we bought Bitcoin Long

Reactions: alexwinkler

MasterOfCoin

91 17
Again, sigh.

It's the wrong question.

'Is investing in anything safe?' No.

Investments are speculative, no matter if it be Bitcoin, Water or Tulips.

BUT, and it's a big but, as a currency, it's certainly safer in terms of your possession of it.

Your bank account can be closed. Your credit card can be cancelled, your stash of cash can be stolen. etc. etc.

These things can't happen to your Bitcoins, well, not unless you are stupid enough to entrust them to someone else or forget your wallet password. They are yours, they cannot be taken away, they cannot be stolen, nobody can stop you spending them, and just about anybody (you do need access to a device and the internet) can use them.

Doesn't mean they are worth anything to anyone else as a means of payment.

But it does allow anyone, just about anywhere on the planet to trade with anyone else no matter who or where they are, instantly and more or less for free, (the default bitcoin network commission being to all intents and purposes, negligible) and there is almost nothing, short of locking you up and depriving you of access to the technology, that anybody can do to stop you.

Are your bitcoins safe?, well f*ck yeah, damn sight safer than a bank account.

Is investing in them safe?, of course not, but the value of your investment could go up to great highs! or down to zero.

Oh, or you could just mine you own !

Hee hee. Try printing your own money and see how fast the state thugs turn up and throw you in a cell.

:ROFLMAO:

fibo_trader

Veteren member
4,200 82
Bitcoin is an investment with a lot of risk and a lot of volatility.
Investing is perhaps not very safe for some

Far less risk and volatility than marriage.

The wisdom of Bitcoin is nonpareil:

Bitcoin answers Fibo's questions below

How do you turn a fox into an elephant?
Bitcoin: Marry her.

Wife [in front of the mirror]: “I feel ugly. Give me a compliment to make me feel better.”
Bitcoin: “Your vision is absolutely perfect.”

Wife: “Can I spend $20,000 on breast implants?”
Bitcoin: “Why don’t you just rub toilet paper all over your chest?”
Wife: “I don’t get it.”
Bitcoin: “Worked on your ass, didn’t it?”

What’s the difference between a wife and a job?
Bitcoin: After 10 years, a job still sucks.

What do wives and hurricanes have in common?
Bitcoin: On arrival, they’re wet and wild. When they leave, they take the house and car with them.

What’s the secret to a happy marriage?
Bitcoin: Find a woman who can cook and clean. A woman who’s an animal in bed. A woman with lots of money. Make sure these three women never meet.

fibo_trader

Veteren member
4,200 82
10,346 is possible in this current rally. Hahahahaha, Fibo is a f*****in dummy for not spotting this Fibo level at 10,346. Sh*t happens. But hey, at least I paid the rent and food and milkman. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Attachments