Trade or Invest in Bitcoin?

• All members of T2W are welcome to come along to our quarterly social meet-up, this Saturday 22nd June, at the Clachan Pub in Central London.
    Find out more.

remme001

69 2
I think it says a lot when Paul Krugman sounds more positive about Bitcoin than most (if not all) in this thread.

NVP

Legendary member
36,430 1,815
Well good luck with 1:1 leverage .....

About the only thing good about the ESMA decision

N

bradley79

14 0
Well good luck with 1:1 leverage .....

About the only thing good about the ESMA decision

N
How is that a good thing?
This will be a potential loss of traders, as a lot of people will not start trading due to the fact that they will have to open an account with higher starting balances.

The other good thing is that they are banning binaries, which are essentially gambling.

EddyJones

36 0
Is the bubble finally over?? My Bitcoin value has dropped by about 50% and seems to have levelled out. I’ve also been trading effectively against my investment, making enough to write off my loss off Bitcoin value.

Do people think Bitcoin will ever recover? I read an article by Harvard Business Review who think the value will be around $100 in the next 10 years!

I currently trade crypto with Olsson Capital if anyone was wondering…
It's not a bubble :sneaky:
And it's not over :)
I prefer not to trade but invest. And not in bitcoin, but in other altcoins

Janecki

2 1
I think it's better to stick to your own plan. As for those who have just entered the market, it's often recommended to hold coins, though, in theory, they could also try trading but only with small sums.

bitges

23 1
It's not a bubble :sneaky:
And it's not over :)
I prefer not to trade but invest. And not in bitcoin, but in other altcoins
Me too. If investing, you don't need to make quick decisions 'cause you have plenty of time to analyze everything... By the way, where do you buy altcoins and which are better to buy? I was thinking of investing in some. I use cex ( https://cex.io/ ), it's easy enough to buy btc there with cc, but they do not have many alts. Any suggestions?

Xevield

22 1
My logical analysis is saying that cryptos are going to be for a long time on this market. As many businesses are starting to accept payments in BTC and central banks are thinking of cashless environments, plus Blockchain technology is massively accepted, the price of BTC can only go up

Reactions: Akinozragore

Akinozragore

22 2
IMHO it doesn't make sense to trade on bitcoins, but investing is worth it. In general, I don't really believe in speculations. But I was convinced in practice, that only market-makers policy technique can bring you real money when you create orders by your self and can trade big volumes. But it works mostly for altcoins with the average popularity or on stocks with low liquidity. Bitcoin is not that case. Even now it is too liquid If you compare it to fiat money quotes. The difference between buying/selling is minimal, and price manipulations almost impossible even on the small exchanges. You need to have at least 2-3 millions of dollars for it :) Who has 2-3 millions of dollars here? :) Investment is a different story. I think, that now bitcoin is if not at the bottom, but very close to it. It is the right time to grow slowly the portfolio volumes. And worthy altcoins are also out there on the market to diversify the portfolio.