Is fundednext legit?

William Rivas

I just signed up with Fundednext. they advertise a lot. And looking at their payout proofsI am convinced that they wont be betraying my money. Though it was pretty cheap of a one time fee. i saw they are going to refund this fees as well. got my first demo payout as well. But I want some instruction and experience of their trader here. If youre trading with fundednext, please comment here

They have only been going since March so cannot have much of a history of payouts and that would flag concerns and because of that you are unlikely to find many traders using them. Also the idea that any reputable prop company will fund traders for free is at best highly questionable.

They use 8cap (eightcap.com) as broker and there are client complaints, also at google and some at trustpilot about seizing accounts. The case I checked was weekend trading on Saturday and Sunday and in this case I can't say who is right and whether the trader was manipulating or using technical lacks.

More ratings about 8cap - including a removed one - at

I'm really curious how they work with fundednext and I'd appreciate if you share your experience.

The broker also offers a demo as far as I got it which is worth to be watch against other brokers during market hours.

Good luck!