Are there any HYIP legit firms ?

warrenski

Hi

Does anyone know if there are any Legit HYIP (high yield investment programs)?

I saw some ads whilst surfing, one on facebook, for 2 companies that offered short term investments (30, to 120 days) on even small starting amounts, such as $100 that gave great returns based on getting like 0.9 % to 2.2 % interest daily with compounding. They apparently produce these results by forex trading and other market trading

I thought these looked great but i'll investigate the companies first because it seemed like one of those too good to be true things. One of them FinTime i haven't found any reviews of but the other one, Relax-Investments I did.

It was on a review site for HYIPs and people said that they didn't pay out, which does not sound good, anyway i looked up HYIPs on wikipedia, and it said there that basically all HYIPs are scams ?

On the HYIP review site everyhyip.com there were reviews of other HYIPs (similar to the investment returns i've mentioned) where people had rated some of them as being good and paying out. So i thought i'd ask on here to see what you guys know and think about them.

It be great to find one of them that actually works properly

So thats why i'm asking if there are any HYIPs that are Legit ?

Thanks,
Warrenski

Last edited:
Hi

I saw some ads whilst surfing, one on facebook, for 2 companies that offered short term investments (30s, to 120 days) that gave great returns based on getting like 0.9 % to 2.2 % interest daily with compounding. They apparently produce these results by forex trading and other market trading

I thought these looked great but i'll investigate the companies first because it seemed like one of those too good to be true things. One of them FinTime i have found any reviews of but the other one, Relax-Investments I did.

It was on a review site for HYIPs and people said that they didn't pay out, which does not sound good, anyway i looked up HYIPs on wikipedia and it said there that basically all HYIPs are scams ?

On the HYIP review site everyhyip.com there were reviews of other HYIPs (similar to the investment returns i've mentioned) where people had rated some of them as being good and paying out. So i thought i'd ask on here to see what you guys know and think about them.

It be great to find one of them that atually works properly

Thanks,
Warrenski

I seriously doubt any of them that claim the returns you mention are legit. Remember when you are reading reviews on the internet that it is very easy these days for scammers to post positive reviews about themselves. It goes on all the time even on this site.

...and I should add that the stuff they publish on their website, including their results, could be completely fabricated. That is a common occurrence in this business. You did read the review about people getting nothing back from Relax? Was that not enough to put you off?

Hi

I saw some ads whilst surfing, one on facebook, for 2 companies that offered short term investments (30s, to 120 days) that gave great returns based on getting like 0.9 % to 2.2 % interest daily with compounding. They apparently produce these results by forex trading and other market trading

I thought these looked great but i'll investigate the companies first because it seemed like one of those too good to be true things. One of them FinTime i have found any reviews of but the other one, Relax-Investments I did.

It was on a review site for HYIPs and people said that they didn't pay out, which does not sound good, anyway i looked up HYIPs on wikipedia and it said there that basically all HYIPs are scams ?

It be great to find one of them that atually works properly

Thanks,
Warrenski

If you want the really, really, really *legit* ones why not just wait for the owners of T2W to spam your e-mail accounts...:D

Yeah i read the review about Relax Investments and the several comments from folk not getting money back

So it was enough to put me off investing in Relax Investments, ur right.

But the other companies on everyhyip.com with good reviews by many people, are they all really going to be scams too ?

(also wanted to say i have not found any reviews about FinTime Investments by the way)

thats a confusing message black swan
i woulnd't mind someone emailing me with a genuine hyip by the way

People making 1-2% daily do not need your money. Take an excel spreadsheet, start with 10,000 and see how much you would have after 1 year earning 1.5% per day. Therefore it is a scam.

yeah i thought it was like the results of successful forex trading without u having to do the trading yourself, hence why i thought it was too good to be true...
one of the examples was $100 invested for 30 days gives u $131 back, a profit of 31 %, which is as good or better than some successful forex traders

Yeah i read the review about Relax Investments and the several comments from folk not getting money back

So it was enough to put me off investing in Relax Investments, ur right.

But the other companies on everyhyip.com with good reviews by many people, are they all really going to be scams too ?

(also wanted to say i have not found any reviews about FinTime Investments by the way)

By far the most likely outcome of 'investing' in any of these schemes is that you will lose all your money. Whether that is due to downright fraud, just taking your money and running, or whether it is due to them not being able to make a profit remains to be seen. What will not be happening is 1% growth per day.

In the example you gave of turning $100 into $131 in a month, or approx 30% in a month your $100 would be worth $2500 in a year, $65,000 in 2 years and $1.6 million in 3 years. In all honesty do you think there is a hope in hell of that happening?

yeah, now that you put it like that it seem silly

there was a limit of like 180 days and $10000 for the investments but that dont really mean anything if its not genuine

cant believe they are allowed to trade and even advertise on facebook !

Yeah, i saw that post on Wiki and thot omg they are all scams !

I actually didn't know what HYIP refered to and thats why i looked it up on Wiki then saw what it said

I thot id check here thou cos i saw that review site evaluating supposedly good ones and bad ones but i guess they are all just scams

Definition of Naive - Someone who thinks there might be some HYIP that are legit.

Yeah, i saw that post on Wiki and thot omg they are all scams !

I actually didn't know what HYIP refered to and thats why i looked it up on Wiki then saw what it said

I thot id check here thou cos i saw that review site evaluating supposedly good ones and bad ones but i guess they are all just scams

The thing about websites evaluating anything to do with money is that they will not be independent. They will be receiving sponsorship from some vendors and will probably be on some sort of affiliate scheme whereby they make money from anyone to signs up through their site. Even sites that are upfront about this still allow vendors to post misleading results, the best example of this is sites that sell signal services and allow vendors to hide open losing trades.

Like I said before if you get into any of this HYIP stuff the most likely outcome is that you will lose all your money.

Yeah i think i'm convinced now they are all scams and not to bother with them

I thought it was too good to be true and it is.

So would managed forex accounts be best income generating legit investments then do you reckon ?

Last edited:
Yeah i think i'm convinced now they are all scams and not to bother with them

I thought it was too good to be true and it is.

So would managed forex accounts be best income generating legit investments then do you reckon ?

No they are every bit as bad. There is no easy money out there, 99.9% of these things are scams and none will make you money. Same with CFD advisory services, signal services, you name it and they'll find a way to scam you. Forget about making money from any of these type of things, they exist to fleece you.

As I've always said the best managed account (FX, futures, anything) is always the one that loses the client the least.............

Always exceptions to the rule but not many, probably 2% or less.