Starting and in need of help

ewilkiem

Hi guys
I'm looking into "online-trading" and considered to invest. So i did my job and research the Review sites that recommend and don't recommend brokers and "software" to trade with.
I found something special, all of them are recommending one broker or software ( kinda pushing it) and it alerted me,
however i found one and i need your opinion did anyone had interactions with trustedbrokerz.com
It looks legit and onto point but I'm still scared by previous sites.
Thank you for any information

Most sites that recommend services of any sort are paying operations - the companies listed pay to have their names included.

Why not start your trading career with the biggest broker that offers accounts in your country? Preferably they should also be regulated by a regulator that actually does their job (e.g. not a tiny south Pacific atoll).

[QUOTE = "ewilkiem, post: 3092707, member: 588426"] Salut les gars
Je cherche dans le "trading en ligne" et envisage d'investir. J'ai donc fait mon travail et fait des recherches sur les sites Review qui recommandent et ne recommandent pas les courtiers et les "logiciels" avec lesquels commercer.
J'ai trouvé quelque chose de spécial, tous recommandant un courtier ou un logiciel (le poussant un peu) et il m'a alerté,
Cependant, j'en ai trouvé un et j'ai besoin de votre avis. Quelqu'un a-t-il déjà eu des interactions avec trustedbrokerz.com?
Il semble légitime et sur le point, mais je suis toujours effrayé par les sites précédents.
Merci pour toute information [/ DEVIS]
Le plus grand centre commercial
Bonjour, je ne connais pas ce broker, mais ce que je vous dire avec une expérience de 15 ans de trading: Commencez avec un broker connu et reconnu, c'est à dire un broker régulé dans votre pays. Testez-le avec un compte démo 2 à 3 mois et si vous progressez dans votre apprentissage et si vous pouvez vous permettre un premier compte réel à 10.000$ vous ne trouverez probablement pas meilleur que INTERACTIVE BROKER. Tradez lentement et attentivement!

Bonjour, je ne connais pas ce broker, mais ce que je vous dire avec une expérience de 15 ans de trading: Commencez avec un broker connu et reconnu, c'est à dire un broker régulé dans votre pays. Testez-le avec un compte démo 2 à 3 mois et si vous progressez dans votre apprentissage et si vous pouvez vous permettre un premier compte réel à 10.000$ vous ne trouverez probablement pas meilleur que INTERACTIVE BROKER. Tradez lentement et attentivement!

Hi guys
I'm looking into "online-trading" and considered to invest. So i did my job and research the Review sites that recommend and don't recommend brokers and "software" to trade with.
I found something special, all of them are recommending one broker or software ( kinda pushing it) and it alerted me,
however i found one and i need your opinion did anyone had interactions with trustedbrokerz.com
It looks legit and onto point but I'm still scared by previous sites.
Thank you for any information

run away quickly......very quickly from this garbage.....N

market comparison sites , review sites , expert guide sites

ALL funded from hidden commissions and kickbacks ......regardless of market or products involved ..

even the multi million pound sites like "compare the market" and "money supermarket" in the uk have very very suspicuous roots and funding streams.............they are definitely not providing a full range of options and certainly steering customers towards commission based offers from their "independent" reviews and guides .....nonsense

I have dealt with some of the "independent" expert trading sites out there and they are all ultimately asking me for commissions for referrals .....they have no problem sending traders to crap sites for money .......so go figure !

so smell the coffee and do yuor own due dilligence

its good you ask people here ........we will help without to much bias of pinion.....and at least its our own bias with no commission based opinions !

i would stick to brokers that are

1) Large (funded)
2) Regulated (pref legit countries like US / UK)
3) old (tenure = statbility)
4) easy to deal with (try them)

that way you may pay a little more for spreads / commissions .....but at least you will be able to get yuor money when you need it .....

dont be tempted by some 2 bit startup company in some 2 bit country............you wont ever see your money again .....

N

Last edited:

not sure you will get much response as this is an English based forum ?

N