Is Forex Trading ADDICTIVE ?

angelnish

Many trader are new into the markets but some of them are old traders and experienced. I am asking this question to all the traders now.

Is Forex trading addictive ?

Forex is an addicting affair,you join and never leave however how hard you fail,hoping for a better tomorrow is what makes it hard to leave,when you look at the chart history you find easy entry points that you could have taken and made easy profits"in your dreams"this feeling makes us hung on to Forex,
call it hope

I will write a full post when i get time,but the answer is yes,and thats even taking out the gambling side of it. you could be addicted to it even using a demo account.

I'm sure with you almost new traders will get addicted with Forex, old traders might. I was so I know clearly.

When you see the market follows to your way you had predicted before, you would be happy and excited and it's hard to stop trading.

Also, when you see someone gets profit by trading Forex, you would love to become them. Get a lot per day and show off your abilities. That's why you easily get addcited to trading.

it had better be addictive to you or you are going to be in the long term an unsucessful trader

I call it more a vocation ......

N

I think so. It's not only about money, but also about people's curiosity and greed to knowledge on the one side and laziness - on the other side :) That's a huge world, and a lot of people just can't live without it.

there are tons of factors that makes forex trading addictive, and yes you will notice traders blowing accounts again and again and swear to never trade yet you see them starting all over. forex trading is fun once you tried though a lot of people around you cant relate but there is this fun side to forex, specially when you start earning and enjoying what you earned :)

If you find Forex addictive, you're gambling.

If you find yourself taking trades for the thrill of it, you're on the slippery slope to going bust.

Many trader are new into the markets but some of them are old traders and experienced. I am asking this question to all the traders now.

Is Forex trading addictive ?

Yes, Forex trading addictive. I think it is just like a game. So every one not a winner and every one not a loser.

Many people not like to forex trading. Because every one can not get profit from it. Sometime lost their money. But if they learn well about forex trading, They can make huge profit very easily.

If you find Forex addictive, you're gambling.

If you find yourself taking trades for the thrill of it, you're on the slippery slope to going bust.

You are wrong, if we addictive to forex, We will find good ways and we will make profit. Every one want to be encourage them by someone.

If you have a strategy or at least trying to improve your trading i wouldn't consider it gambling. if you sit there and let your emotions get in the way and are continuously losing funds, then it turns into a dice game.

I suppose its a form of gambling therefore its addictive :D

just a more strategic gamble

If you are a lucky man, you can earn money with Forex very easy as a game. Just follow the trend and put order, wait to get profit :D Sure you will like that earning-money way and got addicted to Fx :)

Forex is addictive like every other "game" involving money. Money gives you same pleasure as some drugs. So when you sit before your laptop and watch how pips are going up and down it feels very nice.

I suppose its a form of gambling therefore its addictive :D

just a more strategic gamble

Still games of mind are always addictive, because you never know where is your top. After some months you can became a millionaire. That's exciting.