iPhone interactive charts

Leia

Established member
Hi

Has anyone found a good interactive charting package that runs on iPhone?

I like FxPro metatrader very much for chart analysis but can't get their iPhone ap to show indicators (like moving averages) or horizontal or diagonal support/resistance lines

never mind fib levels or channels!

Has anyone out there got anything better for iPhone?

Hi

Has anyone found a good interactive charting package that runs on iPhone?

I like FxPro metatrader very much for chart analysis but can't get their iPhone ap to show indicators (like moving averages) or horizontal or diagonal support/resistance lines

never mind fib levels or channels!

Has anyone out there got anything better for iPhone?

To be honest FXPro is the best I've found so far, way better than Bloomberg etc. I wouldnt use it for trading but useful for checking prices if you are on the go.

Hi Leia

Trade Interceptor is the best I've found. Don't know if it's got MAs but it's fine for horizontal, diagonal and vertical lines. Got fibs too.

Good for drawing in levels, nice clear charts and free, so worth a look!

Hope that helps

Julie

Hi Leia

Trade Interceptor is the best I've found. Don't know if it's got MAs but it's fine for horizontal, diagonal and vertical lines. Got fibs too.

Good for drawing in levels, nice clear charts and free, so worth a look!

Hope that helps

Julie

Hi Julie

Thank you so very much for your post
I have just loaded the Trader Interceptor 'ap'
like all things 'Apple' it is very intuitive. I have set my 20ema and 50sma up in my standard colours and got some horizontal levels marked. I am struggling to get the diagonal ones to sit in the right space & I can't get the fibs to locate where I want either, but they are there are really easy to pick & draw on to the chart, I just need to practice 'anchoring' them

thankyou again, spot on what I was looking for & free too