Investing long-term in Crude Oil

Prolifix

I've decided to invest in crude oil futures (CL - NYMEX) until the end of the year. I just wanted to gauge opinions on what would be the best strategy to follow.

Should I keep buying 1-2months out and just rolling over until I reach the end of 2015? Or is it better to buy a December/January contract and sell it when it expires?

Don't play arnd w/the roll too much, it's not really worth it... You might wanna buy some options or smth.

I've decided to invest in crude oil futures (CL - NYMEX) until the end of the year. I just wanted to gauge opinions on what would be the best strategy to follow.

Should I keep buying 1-2months out and just rolling over until I reach the end of 2015? Or is it better to buy a December/January contract and sell it when it expires?

i'd focus more on getting best price levels than option dates .........what do you think is cheap ?

Actually I didn't even know that buying options on futures was a possibility. I'll probably look into that now.

Any options brokers who you would recommend?

Actually I didn't even know that buying options on futures was a possibility. I'll probably look into that now.

Any options brokers who you would recommend?

I'd buy Options on Oil contracts...

look at long dated $70-$100 call options, that's what I'm doing.

Crude oil is really not a good investment for now; because the demand for crude oil is lower than the supply; I will advise investors to pause on crude oil investment for the moment.

In reality, there are different types of crude oil – the thick, unprocessed liquid that drillers extract below the earth – and some are more desirable than others. For instance, it’s easier for refiners to make gasoline and diesel fuel out of low-sulfur, or “sweet,” crude than oil with high sulfur concentrations. Low-density, or “light,” crude is generally favorable to the high-density variety for the same reason.
crude oil is really a good investment as demand is high and prices can be raised as prices are high profits will be also high ...
thanku