Investing in your trading

volfixtrader

I was really surprised that many of us invest in trade, every day lose them. But it does not want a penny to spend on training or special trade program. We are not fools to spend money on training and software.better to lose them in the market, right? :smart: True? We all think so, because we do not believe anyone, but We do not believe anyone, including himself.

Why do we think that having a book about forex, downloading from the Internet, and a free terminal connecting - you start making money? After all, you want to take money from your opponents, who: a) have more experience 2) better trained 3) have the best software.

Trading is like war, where every man for himself. Why do you think that after reading a book about the war, taking a kitchen knife, worn on the head of the pan are going to fight against professional killers. We did not want to buy the guns, because don't want to pay the money. Better we spend a couple of years on the invention mines, bows and arrows. Let us use them. :clap: But free. Beginners should understand that they are just meat for sharks. You should always give money in this business before what it learns. Just who and how much is up to you. You must understand what your edge, before you start trading with real money. :devilish:

sir u have a
normal_IMG_3041_-_Natures_Beauties_-_Poolparty_At_The_Pidgeons_Swimming_Center.jpg

in your english

I have used google translate for languages I speak fluently just to check how well they translate. I have never seen Google translate something that poorly before.

What is your native language?

I''ll tell you guys of a way I've been using to instantly start making consistently good money while trading. It's called Final Signals and I suggest use take a look as soon as you can. This could potentially change your life. It's pretty amazing to say the least. I've loved it so much that I'm sharing it here with you:
http://goo.gl/TLAOsi

I''ll tell you guys of a way I've been using to instantly start making consistently good money while trading. It's called Final Signals and I suggest use take a look as soon as you can. This could potentially change your life. It's pretty amazing to say the least. I've loved it so much that I'm sharing it here with you:
http://goo.gl/TLAOsi

Talk about spam. Why don't you just say that you're a vendor?

I was really surprised that many of us invest in trade, every day lose them. But it does not want a penny to spend on training or special trade program. We are not fools to spend money on training and software.better to lose them in the market, right? :smart: True? We all think so, because we do not believe anyone, but We do not believe anyone, including himself.

Why do we think that having a book about forex, downloading from the Internet, and a free terminal connecting - you start making money? After all, you want to take money from your opponents, who: a) have more experience 2) better trained 3) have the best software.

Trading is like war, where every man for himself. Why do you think that after reading a book about the war, taking a kitchen knife, worn on the head of the pan are going to fight against professional killers. We did not want to buy the guns, because don't want to pay the money. Better we spend a couple of years on the invention mines, bows and arrows. Let us use them. :clap: But free. Beginners should understand that they are just meat for sharks. You should always give money in this business before what it learns. Just who and how much is up to you. You must understand what your edge, before you start trading with real money. :devilish:

The message you've posted is a very intelligent one that many traders have chosen to ignore. "Get educated before trading". I have been trading for many years now and I have gain vast (a lot of) experience in trading. The truth is education is needed to trade any financial market and the secret is if you are a qualified professional technical chartist, you can analyse and trade in any financial market.

Trading is a profession like Doctor, and Engineers. When I first started out in trading, it looks like a hard rock, but now after a lot of investment in tutorials and advance learning and costly researches, I make profit easily now, every day there is a profit to make, thanks for my first investment in trading education. I love to train others but how can they pay for a value that cost me thousands of dollar to acquire. I have tried to develop a tutorial once and even give it to a trader to pay for it later to avoid the doubt of being a scam but the trader end up being the scam by running away with my tutorial without payment, so trust is another thing in this forex business.