Invest .com

Shyly

Hi all I am new to trading and this Forum

I recently joined an online trading company called invest.com who are based in Cyprus. I knew there would be some risks but I thought give it a go.

After a month or so I noticed a pattern on the Nintendo shares. To cut a long story short during the early hours of Friday morning between 00:00. - 05:30 I turned £200 into £42k.

I then got a call the following day after confirmation from the acc manager, monies will be in my acc in 5 days.

I recieved another call being accused of rogue trading and using software to manipulate their server. A few hours later I was told it was a glitch and they have to cancel the trades.

My question is, do I have any legal rights to the money?
Is it my problem they had a glitch?
What options do I have to fight this?

you can always fly out and confront them ..........take some mates and dont expect to find the office where they said it was ...it will be a p/o box

and thats all the biting i will do .........let other patsies ask you your strategy

N

you can always fly out and confront them ..........take some mates and dont expect to find the office where they said it was ...it will be a p/o box

and thats all the biting i will do .........let other patsies ask you your strategy

N
Can you shed any further light on this?