Invest .com

Shyly

2 0
Hi all I am new to trading and this Forum

I recently joined an online trading company called invest.com who are based in Cyprus. I knew there would be some risks but I thought give it a go.

After a month or so I noticed a pattern on the Nintendo shares. To cut a long story short during the early hours of Friday morning between 00:00. - 05:30 I turned £200 into £42k.

I then got a call the following day after confirmation from the acc manager, monies will be in my acc in 5 days.

I recieved another call being accused of rogue trading and using software to manipulate their server. A few hours later I was told it was a glitch and they have to cancel the trades.

My question is, do I have any legal rights to the money?
Is it my problem they had a glitch?
What options do I have to fight this?

NVP

Legendary member
37,116 1,918
you can always fly out and confront them ..........take some mates and dont expect to find the office where they said it was ...it will be a p/o box

and thats all the biting i will do .........let other patsies ask you your strategy

N

Shyly

2 0
you can always fly out and confront them ..........take some mates and dont expect to find the office where they said it was ...it will be a p/o box

and thats all the biting i will do .........let other patsies ask you your strategy

N
Can you shed any further light on this?