invest china

I hold lots of fto, Fortune Oil plc, a small uk oil and gas distribution company almost totally invested in China. If that's what you mean?

I always hear people say that foreign investors have great interest in invest chinese stock market.
It is true that there's many foreign banks invest china through QFII.
I wonder how much the private investors know about china stock market.
There are many chinese investors innvest US and EURO stocks,including me.

definitely china is attractive followed by india. Indian market is correcting which is good, as after few
months time valuations will become attractive(imo)again . these two markets are in very long term
bull run as far as asia is concerned.
Regards

I was investing in some chinese stocks listed on the US markets but there is limits to the amount of fundemental info available.

The last share I had was CESV that I managed to make a small profit on over a day or so in Feb, and was just about to dip in again short term when it was suspended for an exchange violation.Since then its dissapeared, the result is that I`m now wary of similar companies.

Peter

With China at 52 lows....and approaching 50% of Highs....... at 2940ish based on CSI 300 index vs 2979 close on Friday.

Of ciourse Shanghai akready dipped below 50% of highs........

So what ? The future for China is very bright as most know so the lower the slide the better the future gains for the next upwave............ on stox I like China Life, Education stox and chinese toll roads............. but not yet :)