Invest 07, Surrey

Surely I could tempt you with being able to shake the hand of Darren Winters? :cheesy:

FYI

If you call them and say you heard the ad on Radio Jackie (no, I don't really listen to Radio Jackie :eek: ) and say you are calling about the free "VIP" tickets, they will give you as many as you need (within reason) so you can save £12!

-SN

Well, this was the first trading show I've been to. Lots of free seminars; learnt a fair bit.

There were a lot of people selling courses.

Yes, Alan Rich was interesting, very down-to-earth, telling it like it is (well, that's how he came across). 1400 pips in one day, apparently! :eek:

Tip: dress scruffily and the property people leave you alone.

-Darren

PS why did the "trade" car park consist of normal cars? Surely there should have been Ferraris and Lamborghinis to prove their success? There wasn't even one! It's not like it was full of older, sensible people. There were young city types there, too, apparently raking it in. I think I saw a BMW. Definitely a few sub-£10k hatchbacks and the occasional cheap 4x4. A couple of previous model Vectras, too. Makes you wonder if the Rolexes they wore on the stand were fakes from a dodgy type with a suitcase walking up and down a beach in Tenerife... Just makes me think of those posters you see on cars ("Make £400-500 a day in your spare time!") on the back of L reg Fiestas...

PPS hehe just came across a horoscope for my sign: "Pisces; November 17, 2007: You gather useful information today that will serve your personal goals." How did they know I was attending Invest 07? :D

Last edited:
a waste of time.clickevents/alan rich the only thing worthwhile.ix investor is better/marginally

PS why did the "trade" car park consist of normal cars? Surely there should have been Ferraris and Lamborghinis to prove their success? There wasn't even one! It's not like it was full of older, sensible people. There were young city types there, too, apparently raking it in. I think I saw a BMW. Definitely a few sub-£10k hatchbacks and the occasional cheap 4x4. A couple of previous model Vectras, too. Makes you wonder if the Rolexes they wore on the stand were fakes from a dodgy type with a suitcase walking up and down a beach in Tenerife... Just makes me think of those posters you see on cars ("Make £400-500 a day in your spare time!") on the back of L reg Fiestas...

LOL Ninja !

That's, umm, priceless...

for+sale.JPG

Maybe the Lambos were there, but were outfitted with that cherished extra, an invisible mode that's designed to prevent the hoi polloi from overly salivating over them, complaints that led to that innovation had apparently reached the firm from bothered customers sick and tired of having to clean the windows every time they wanted to drive somewhere, just to be able to actually see out again, what.

Looks like someone nicked one from a Lambo and is trying to sell it on Ebay:

Become INVISIBLE !

rofl.gif

It begs the question... how did you come across that product? Were you indeed searching for the secret to invisibility? Or were you in fact looking for one of the free products that seller is giving away? ;)

LOL Ninja !

;-)

Glad to be able to pass this particular bucket, and, more importantly, full credit, for this venerable discovery, on to Mr. Hoggums though.

But I have no doubts whatsoever, indeed full confidence, that Mr. Hoggums will have an excellent explanation for his forays to the invisible side of life. :)