introduction

aroman

i have never traded crude oil before. i am so scared and would like any inputs to guide me ---any good courses ao seminars to attend?. i trade forex thoughwill appreciate any inputs. i am a physician by profession.

aroman

Are you trading forex? if you understand how to trader forex, I don't think it's do difficult since most skills are about the same.
you need to judge the trend and make the right decision.

I have'nt tried it yet, but I guess its no different than forex, but theleverage and lot sized are different and the thing is its hard to tell with so little info with regards to oil news, I see other metals such gold and silver in my MT4, btw i trade with hotforex, but never tried them :D

I have'nt tried it yet, but I guess its no different than forex, but theleverage and lot sized are different and the thing is its hard to tell with so little info with regards to oil news, I see other metals such gold and silver in my MT4, btw i trade with hotforex, but never tried them :D

i think the risk might be bigger as compared to forex if the trader is a swinger.

from my view, compare to forex, crude oil is much more political related, the war, the depression of economic, especially the swinger of the middle-east, Russia, all these facts impacts the price of crude oil.

from my view, compare to forex, crude oil is much more political related, the war, the depression of economic, especially the swinger of the middle-east, Russia, all these facts impacts the price of crude oil.

actually forex is the same. no matter what you choose to trade, you should be ready to react quickly to the breaking news and make the decision.