Introduce Yourself

Biomonster

18 0
Hi Guys , im shlomo and im a big fan of Biotech stocks iim investing in stocks for around 20 years now .. Im new here for the discussion forum

Exscudo

60 14
Hello everybody! My name is Ivan, a community manager with Exscudo.
I am relatively new to stock trading. I have spent the last couple of months most of my time to learning the markets and building my investment strategy. Looking forward to becoming a part of this community and learning from the best!

Slaya

6 0
Hi there!

I am a senior at UMD, undergrad. I am currently interning in Equity Research, but am more interested in learning about prop trading. Hoping I can receive some good insight and resources to learn more! Thanks.

tguild

17 0
what are these?
About the project
We develop and support software products for traders using MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading terminals:
  • Open Interest indicator
  • Tape indicator
  • Indicator "Glass"
  • Delta and Volume indicator
  • Currency Converter
Today all our products are free and available to everyone.

morpher_dot_com

3 0
Hey guys !
I am a trader and developer from Austria ! Previous experience in investment banking and asset management. Did a stint on a trading floor for FX derivatives a couple years back. Now building a dark pool-esque trading platform that will democratise the way we invest :) Here to lurk around, maybe collaborate with others, and form ideas for trading in infinite liquidity markets.

vedsb

1 0
Hi,
I am new to trading, trying to learn the basics. Found the forum while reading through code for ibkr api integration implementations.
I am here to learn, please point me to any and all resources for trading. I am interested in options, and forex. I am a software engineer by trade and work on developing realtime systems.
Regards,

rahulb

1 0
HI Guys!

My brief background is that I have been trading financial instruments since 2016 . I am a chemical engineer based in Surrey. I mostly trade indices derivatives using combination of futures and options.

Excited to learn from fellow traders experiences!!

Cheers

Steven888

4 0
Hello!
I am a full-time trader from Vietnam.
I just learned about this forum and I feel very close.
Hope we will learn a lot from this forum.
Thank for all.

SBTrader88

1 0
Hi All

I am both new to trading and not. Dabbled for a few years in 2 different countries and now starting to look to get a little more serious. Increased the amount I am putting into trading and starting to set aside more time each week.
Really interested in new companies and also renewable energies, although recently after travelling to a few emerging markets starting to look into what these could hold.

I am here to bounce ideas of others and keep tabs on new trends and approaches. Hopefully be able to give some valuable insights and answers where I can but also get some good input into questions I post.

Looking forward to this journey.