Introduce Yourself

RachelFX

Feb 8, 2019
hi, not too long no, still learning and back on demo after failing once!
how about you?
I have been learning/trading nearly a year and a half now.

like you had a lot of ups and downs to start, especially with distractions about new strategies and everything else people rave about, but once i got myself focused progress has been much better! Although i guess that was all part of the learning curve to find out what worked and suited me best.

Demo is dangerous for me though lol I preferred a very small account so the emotions of real money were still there!

roadhawg

Feb 5, 2019
Hello all, I have been buying a Few pot/hemp penny stocks for about 5 years ago. Not much going on with them yet. But with Full legalization for Hemp in USA, and full legalization for both medical and recreational now in sight, I can see a huge potential in this market! I see many ads for the get rich secret pot stocks to buy, but they always want money before they will tell you, I don’t believe them! Anyway, would appreciate any recommendations/comments and or any feedback regarding this sector.

moon9125

Feb 6, 2019
Hi guys,

It's Paras here I'm new to this community, and I'm already starting to like it.
Just introducing my self - I work in a company named Definedge we organise Market Analysis conferences to gather Fund Managers, Stock Brokers, Investment Bankers to share their ideologies and knowledge to help our Trading community.

From today onwards I will be a part of this enthusiastic community forum.

Thank you
Paras
Hello Paras Soni. how are you doing.