Introduce Yourself

Dec 25, 2018
Hi everybody,

I would be really interested if anyone had ideas on bluetrading.com. They trade for you and claim to have made 19% per month for the last three years and charge 18% commision on your profits which leaves around 15.5% per month. The ability to double one's funds every 7 months seems too good to be true. Is this a Ponzi scheme or is it a legitimate trading platform? I have scoured the net and have not found anyone saying that they have been scammed out of their money. I have heard that the Bernie Madoff Ponzi Scheme actually lasted for 41 years!

Feb 6, 2004
uk
Hi everybody,

I would be really interested if anyone had ideas on bluetrading.com. They trade for you and claim to have made 19% per month for the last three years and charge 18% commision on your profits which leaves around 15.5% per month. The ability to double one's funds every 7 months seems too good to be true. Is this a Ponzi scheme or is it a legitimate trading platform? I have scoured the net and have not found anyone saying that they have been scammed out of their money. I have heard that the Bernie Madoff Ponzi Scheme actually lasted for 41 years!
Welcome to T2W Noel
bluetrading.com are on the FCA radar, three words stand out loud from their warning "Unauthorised" "scam" "avoid"

blu.PNG

ds1213

Jan 2, 2019
HI I am TraderJanie and I have trading site that runs algorithms that scan the US equity market each night and then posts the signals the next day.
Hi Jane,

I started trading a year ago (I've made some money trading different kinds of arbitrage in the cryptocurrency markets), yet I am a novice when it comes to trading in the stock markets. I have created automated arbitrage strategies, like cross exchange and tri-arb strategies in the crypto space. I would love to start creating automated strategies in the stock markets, and I have come here looking for guidance to be profitable at it.

Reading your post, I feel compelled to write to you and seek help in building my own signal scanners.

I would be grateful if you guide me with my quest for beating the markets.

Looking forward to your response!

Thanks

Dec 10, 2018
This is a thread in the New to Trade2Win forum which provides everyone with an opportunity - both old members and new - to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the New to Trading forum, which is targeted specifically at newbies taking their first steps.

My favourite trading currency pair is EUR/USD. What about you?

This is a thread in the New to Trade2Win forum which provides everyone with an opportunity - both old members and new - to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the New to Trading forum, which is targeted specifically at newbies taking their first steps.
Hi my name is jai and I am from India.I have been trading and investing from past 15 years now.

marione05

Jan 10, 2019
Hello everyone!

my name is Mario, I have been trading commos while at uni, now I am working in managerial consulting and I am planning to dedicate some spare time on market analysis and trading.

GL all, M

Jan 12, 2019
Hello traders,

I have been learning about trading over the past year and just recently took the plunge trading full time. I live in San Francisco and I am looking for community/meetup group out here. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.