Introduce Yourself

sky123

1 0
Hi,
This is Sk and I am new to Trading.Till date I believe that Only Institutions make money in the Trading and Small trader always loose, how will you convice

NVendetti

24 1
Hi,
This is Sk and I am new to Trading.Till date I believe that Only Institutions make money in the Trading and Small trader always loose, how will you convice
HI SK-

Traders don't always lose money in fact half of the money put into the markets generates a positive return. As a new trader before you flood yourself with bad habits that would cause toxic performance-align yourself with price action and predictive patterns . Thats the best thing you can do to stay ahead of the market and not rely on lagging studies Which will demolish your accounts.

So it's not up to everyone else to convince you-it's your job to properly learn an approach that provides you profit.

adealien

4 0
ehem,,,test test..
first of all, thanks for everything
ok. im rookie trader, already learn for few year, now im focusing in GBP/JPY pair,.

Jake Tran

2 0
Hey, I'm Jake.

I'm a stock trader, software developer, and YouTuber!

Usomaru

1 0
Hi everyone!
Im an new user here and hope ill find everything for learning here about trading
Also, i hope ill find good place for trading by recommendations from advanced users here

CSETrader

4 0
Traders family need your attention, please, help in our fight with UBS Bahamas

Hello, dear community!
We are devoted and committed traders, with good results.
We trade only futures, only E-mini now.
Unfortunately, our education and experience are ruined for now by a wrong investment agreement signed in 2012 with UBS. The whole story is on our website.
https://letsmaketheworldfairer.wordpress.com/

We hope to meet new friends and support from you. And if you can sign our petition we will be very thankful. All we need is to be heard in the court. UBS is blackmailing us, saying that if we will not sign the deed of release they will make yet another illegal harmful action on April 23, Monday. So, please, sign as soon as you can.
Hope you will understand that UBS' and Credit Suisse behaviors in the USA and other regulated countries, unfortunately, is very different from what they are doing here in the Bahamas - an offshore jurisdiction.
Our trading now is only on simulator account, though we may start on a real platform, it's just that our capital is so tiny and the legal issue pressure is very high and time demanding.

jhesbol

1 0
Another Newb

Good Sunday afternoon. I'm Jason form Port Washington, Wisconsin. I am retired military and looking to learn the ways of day trading. It would be great to live the rest of my life without ever having a boss again. My experience is zero. My drive and eagerness to learn are limitless. Teach me! I'm a sponge! :smart:

Anu14

1 0
Hello there.

Hi folks,
I am not new to world of finance and have been in and out of markets as mide term investor for now, approx 4 years. But this is first time, I am on a community platform.
Beginning 2018, I decided to take up trading profession more seriously and make it a part of my life plan and as a result, I am here.
I am 39 and based out of Delhi, India.
Thanks for reading.
Looking forward to adventurous journey. :)
Anu.

VolAlgo1

1 0
2018 PL YTD +50%
Trading ETFs/ETNs based on VIX Index.Leverage of 1:1
Max DrawDown = -15%.Trade win/loss ratio = 50%/50%.
Computer algorithm that determines timing and entry level, and trades automatically through account with IB.Stop-loss determined and implemented on trade setup.
5 years backtesting and 2 years live trading.
2016 PL = +88%
2017 PL = +89%
However, as with all trading, the future cannot be guaranteed.

Charty McChartface

26 1
Hello

Hi All.

My name is Charty, and i am new to the world of charting and trading.
I am starting out by learning all i can about Bitcoin and how to trade it.
I am on Twitter if you would like to see my progress or would like to join in and learn with me. Just search me by my name.

Speak soon x