Introduce Yourself

Mar 11, 2018
Greeting from Thailand

Hi All members,

My name is Pat from Thailand. I am FX newbie. I am interested in FX trading. I would like to learn how to trade FX and become one of the successful trader.

Pls adv and support.

Thank you.

Best rgds,

Pat

Mar 17, 2018
My first touch

Hello Everybody,

Thanks to wellcoming me to join to this community.
I am here to know more about the FX Trading Strategy from the all experienced and respectful expert in the field.

I hope obtaining more tips 'n strategy to enable me apply for my trading plan.

Kindly Respects,

Mar 19, 2018
Hii,
This is Celine, newly joined here.
I have been trading last 2 years. I want to get more knowledge about forex trading and also want to share my experience on the trading market.

eb2568

Mar 20, 2018
Hi All,
I'm new to the forum. Have been trading forex for a few years with mostly breakeven results. I prefer to trade off the daily chart, but sometimes the 8 hour chart, and will hold positions for several days up to a week or two in rare cases. I prefer mostly technical trading but also will pay attention to the very high level fundamentals. My goal is to become more consistent with spot fx and eventually make the move to trading futures or stocks. Hope to help where I can while learning a thing or two.

Mar 21, 2018
Hi

I'm Steve... this looks like a great community. I've been in and out of trading for over 10 years now... still learning how to build the $$$ and look forward to knowing some new tricks.