Intro Post: Cannabis Investor from Canada

rtupp

1 1
Hello all,

My name is Ryan. I am an investor from Canada. I have been very focused on investments in the North American cannabis sector. I was referred by a fellow investor to check out Trade 2 Win as I expand my horizon in an attempt to learn more about the opportunities the European markets have to offer.

I am also looking forward to sharing with you my favourite investment ideas as well as reading your posts to gather new ideas.

I am very open-minded and open to discuss all topics.

Have a great day.

- Ryan

Reactions: momo3HC

momo3HC

127 32
Hello all,

My name is Ryan. I am an investor from Canada. I have been very focused on investments in the North American cannabis sector. I was referred by a fellow investor to check out Trade 2 Win as I expand my horizon in an attempt to learn more about the opportunities the European markets have to offer.

I am also looking forward to sharing with you my favourite investment ideas as well as reading your posts to gather new ideas.

I am very open-minded and open to discuss all topics.

Have a great day.

- Ryan
Welcome, Ryan. I`m very interested in
your favorite investment ideas and especially in cannabis sector investments. I`m all ears. ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock