Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers morgan, its nice to know real talent is appreciated around here.

and tw closed. Everything closed apart from the 30% pips per lot long scalp I left on at 21

I think youll all agree, that was seriously impressive stuff

gu best sell on that recent bull run by usd..............hard work though .......I have been working it from 5680.............5670 now with 2-3 rescalps so far

N

5680 was the key price on this pair..........it came right back at around 8am and then got sold off another 20 pips

im still selling this pair on retraces (y)

N

cheers morgan, its nice to know real talent is appreciated around here.

and tw closed. Everything closed apart from the 30% pips per lot long scalp I left on at 21

I think youll all agree, that was seriously impressive stuff

sure is............you guys should all get threads with your own original ideas and try to hit over a million views like the real talent on this forum ? ;)

originality is the key here guys...........something the dissers on the T2win forum lack the imagination or real talent to do :cool:

anyone can take the P*ss out of someone else.......:whistling

show me something you guys can do ?

N

Last edited:
5680 was the key price on this pair..........it came right back at around 8am and then got sold off another 20 pips

N

usd has been generally bull since London opening.....in fact so have the Europeans overall.............not great correlation then

swissie has had a blinding bull period but usd is not really a sell on that being bull as well

N

N

gu at 5620 now .............60 pip run down (y)

I am having a bit of a scoutabout on the threads to look at the latest batches of Training / vendors / systems etc etc to see whats new in the world ...

excuse my many sarcastic comments I have posted ...but seriously ?

1) DONT pay for training or apprenticeships or any other form of promises made by vendors ....................if you decide to do so CAVEAT EMPTOR and don't come crying here to us for help ...............

2) sure the odd book or video or recommended information.........but paying thousands of pounds to suits with some fancy charts is a waste of time and money

i'm sure that what you are seeing is slick and persuasive and the guys are cool and dudes and making mega money ...............and the videos kick butt and the website is real corporate...........but any money you donate will go into their pockets and also fund the next batch of advertising and mailshots

if you want to pay for training ensure you spend at least a year in trading learning the ropes and the main systems / approaches ...................at least you will then smell an obvious rat when you see it ...................

Sermon over
N

wow, its true.

6099-darktone-albums-general-picture3688-missing.png

Hes normally on that no1 spot. Like the smell of poo, on poo.

re edit (sorry, hows that?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.