Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
AU - Analysis for today and forecast on going in to tomorrow

AUD / USD

I have attached my chart for today and will try and make some projections for tomorrow

As far as I am concerned - static forecast is dead forecast - and therefore can be very misleading

I don't like fortune telling or guessing - and that's why I generally scalp in the "now" rather than try and foresee 4 - 8 hrs ahead

It can be done - but it's just not so accurate as following every pip and reviewing every 15 -30 mins- stops can be tight targets can be small - and results can be spectacular :)

OK - AU - now at 7,30 pm its topped at 9047/8 and is slowly falling to first interim supports at 30 -35 area

From 9020 to 30 is all horizontal and dynamic interim supports and then further more important supports around the big number at 9000

If we are going to get a larger pullback to take out the latest bulls and to tease more bear getting back in - we need under 8990 - and even down to 8970.

From most of these levels - I would be looking for scalp buys - to see if any had stronger bounces - ie over 20 pips on the AU

With regards to higher we need over 9085 and 93 to be looking at testing 9100 and breaking the LH's set over the last 4 months

I think we would have larger pullbacks before 9080 and 9100 and as long as we stay above 8840 - I still thing we will then try again - a lot higher.

I like the AU as normally its OK for scalping and also for most traders

I also like the EA - which normally is the opposite - with a reverse correlation - but will say - its a bit of a beast - so its important you know what you might be doing if you start scalping this pair - as say 10 -15 pip moves on the AU and EU say in 10 -15 mins - can be 35 -50 pip moves on the EA,

Great when you catch the correct "wave" - just ask MM about the EA - I think he likes it ;-)))

Will look at doing some other fx reviews on other pairs during this month. Unfortunately - I will not be predicting the next 3 days - or week - or even a month - that's for gamblers and guessers lol

Have a good day tomorrow and lets see if any of the levels on the AU chart help us with some intraday trades

GL

Regards

F

Attachments

• AU - 11214.JPG
    AU - 11214.JPG
    130.2 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
early bird, today take the big move at AU.
now at a free trade +31 at now for 30% and have my target at 9069 near DT
and the Sl now at +20

thanks a lot Forexmospherian for your AU - Analysis !!

will go out now and check sometimes by mobile my trade.

for me I already have done my work for today, will relaxe on the beach

see you all may at the evening

cheers

Reactions: klw
early bird, today take the big move at AU.
now at a free trade +31 at now for 30% and have my target at 9069 near DT
and the Sl now at +20

thanks a lot Forexmospherian for your AU - Analysis !!

will go out now and check sometimes by mobile my trade.

for me I already have done my work for today, will relaxe on the beach

see you all may at the evening

cheers

Hi fx

Glad its been of help and again well done with your trading

After your comments - all I can think about now is my next holiday - living in England we jut need to see some Sun - and a beach lol

Have a great day

Regards

F

Wednesday 12th February 2014 - approx 7 00 am UK time

Morning Traders

Quick update and brief review for the EO

EU - been in a nice small bullish rally from 5 00 am rising from 3625 area up to 3647,

3625 and 35 are interim supports - and above 40 still scalp bullish for the hour

would need 39 and 35 to be in scalp sell

Swissy - falling from just under 9000 area and now down at 8972. Scalp bearsish under 8977

GU - similar to EU - been in a bullish rally for 2 hrs rising from 6440 area up to current 6470 area - need under 6468 and 65 to take or hold scalp sells

OK more to follow in next 10 mins

Have a good day

Regards

F

AU - all out at 58 after low of 564 - not holding any on - as first trade of the morning and approx 7 pips for a start

EU - looks like a LH at 3646 to high at 47 - aggressive scalpers will be scalp selling from 45 - but need 39 and 35 to hold on

Just notice the GU was the better scalp sell at 7.21 am - ( time window) dropped from 72 to now 6442 - too slow did not catch it as in EU - need a coffee I reckon to get me firing ;-))

I am out on a school run in 15 mins - so not leaving any part stakes on just atm - as until I have at least 20 pips in the kitty - I feel I need to just take money off the the table - and have the rest of the day to then look at free trades etc

Will try and get one on before I leave - but as we know - the London Open can soon change any direction

GL and see you next hr

AU - at end of half hr time window - stuck in a bt tease zone for me

Above 9070 and 75 - yes more scalp buys - under 47 scalp sells - but in the 28 pips in between - its scalping with no real clues on a proper direction next - and more than likely the moves will be false

Will check some other pairs now

Status
Not open for further replies.