Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 29 am

All Euro pairs seem to have enjoyed small rises last 10 mins with the EA now up 21 pips from its low after 7 00am

8 39 am - end of TW - down to 30% stakes on scalp buys on EU / EJ - but out 100% on EA at 4340 - even though it still looks it want higher - don't want to stay in all 3 scalps for now

morning. GU - I think the low of the day may be in chaps already long but remember I am not scalping. good luck.

Morning SD

Yes got out my sell at 6680 after the 76 low

Had not taken any scalp buys yet as was thinking the news at 9 30 am might be used to play with it more.

Unfortunately out in 10 mins and will not be back until about 10 00 am - so will miss the GU news effect

Around then most of day so will be back on the case a bit later on

Have a good day

Regards

F

Last edited:
Morning SD

Yes got out my sell at 6780 after the 76 low

Had not taken any scalp buys yet as was thinking the news at 9 30 am might be used to play with it more.

Unfortunately out in 10 mins and will not be back until about 10 00 am - so will miss the GU news effect

Around then most of day so will be back on the case a bit later on

Have a good day

Regards

F

yeah you crazy scalpers best stay flat during any news lol. 9.30 news should be a non-event but you never can tell. you never know working at the slaughterhouse.

GU - upside target. the most we could do I think is 1.6728. Friday isnt likely to give us large moves plus the daily down trend will be resumed at some point.

EA and AU

Looks at though a turn is being tried on both - with the pullbacks still going on - no new low on EA under 4319 and no new high on AU over 35 for now.

Comment from over 2 hrs ago

I took my EA buy off before I went out - - but left the AU sell on at 30%.

AU now down at 21 - hardly much of a mover - 14 pips from high - whereas EA as made now 34 pips from its low.

GU

See it got to 6700 so far SD - so above your 6697 target

Above 6685 still favour scalp buys - and need under 80 and really 70 to be holding on the scalp sells for now

EU

Made another LH from yesterday so far at 3392 and presently falling - If i am around hope to be able to get another scalp buy above 3370 area

Back from trip to Dentist - but now got a couple of other duties to do - so hope to be back in next hr - but should then be OK for after Lunch and the US session

GL

See you a bit later

F

GU

See it got to 6700 so far SD - so above your 6697 target

Above 6685 still favour scalp buys - and need under 80 and really 70 to be holding on the scalp sells for now

oh yes, they made it to the 97s at last :) that low this morning at 75s shook out any weak longs and then ydays job up to 97s was completed.

I am back long again looking to see if the high will print again at 6700s or if we do get the push to 6725s. Fully expecting any move up to finish by 1.30pm if not sooner. Then I guess it will just stay range bound until next week.

Just waiting now to see if it will do the ultimate stitch up and take all these weak short for a little ride, it might not as it's Friday and the MMs & Dealers had a great weak, especially Wednesday. So looks like 6700s is a definite with a possible little joy ride up to 25s enjoy the rest of the day. This will be my last trade of the day if it only makes 00s, if it makes 25s I may fade the stop run for a little extra weekend kitty.

Last edited:
12 25 pm

Back for a bit now before News at 1 30 pm

Notice EU did a crafty drop below 65 to 62 before turning up again - I had wanted to scalp buy again above 3370 was not here to do it

Above 3372 /74 area still bullish for me on any pullbacks

12 30 pm

GU at 6700 again now and basically still got scalp bullish above 94/5

Main intraday support then 6683/85 area and R's from 6703 to 6710 and then 14 / 20 /25 ish

EJ

Not been able to crack above the 137 32/34 area so far but still scalp bullish for me above 137 21.

Would need back under 15 and 06 for holding scalp sells down to 137 00 or 136 90 areas

EA

like other euro pairs - bullish still - but cannot get over 4355 still with 3 attempts in last 4 hrs or so

Need under 4340 and then 32 to be holding or taking new scalp sells

Last edited:
12 34 pm - here we go with tries up - but only 5 mins to end of TW - so might then see a pullback and find out whether these moves up are starts of scalp sells ;-)

Going to have a quick break for lunch in a bit ready for both US and Cad news at 1 30 pm

Also notice more red news at 2 55 pm for dollar - unusual time before the hr - must be for some trickery plan ;-)

Will check out CAD for news as well as Euro and UJ / Swissy

The CAD for me is still session bearish under 09000.

Its been down to 08987 and then bounced back up in last hr - but still under 0900

Also GU now back under 6694 - so out scalp buys and into scalp sells again - but need under 84 to hold them on

Status
Not open for further replies.