Not open for further replies.
re bought ea

Attachments

• hs.png
    hs.png
    38.2 KB · Views: 51
1 37 pm

EU

A difficult one still to predict as in a tight BTTZ range.

Above 3441 and 45 - then stay with scalp buys for a test of 50 or even 60+

Would need now under 3430 and then 26 to hold or take new scalp sells with 3421 the low to breach

i just noticed ( thankfully i think) that my trading account does seem to be fractionally ahead of the charting demo platform i use. slightly

EJ

Low of 71 /72 is coming up to 30 mins with no breach

We have touched 83 - but not gone above it which we need to do - as well as now stay above 74/75 on any pullbacks to carry on with scalp buys

Sorry - How do you mean ?

I am hoping to scalp sell EA again under 4296 - and know if we go over 4298 and 4302 would then say a turn is on again

what i meant was if the key low came in a few mins late, can we hope that all windows will be similarly " put forward, ie ending a few mins later than usual

Last edited:
what i meant was if the key low came in a few mins late, can we hope that all windows will be similarly " put forward, ie ending a few mins later than usual

Never really thought about that - good question and I dont know ?

Worth seeing if there is a correlation effect on timings etc

Got to pop out in 5 mins - hope to be back before 3 00 pm news - but all depends on if I am delayed etc.

Would like Cad under 0804 and 0800 and GU above 7010 and EU above 3450 etc etc- but whether they will happen - i dont know and if they do - then news could change the ballgame again

Will be around later - need to get some pennies in for my hols (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.