Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swissy needs over 44 and 47 to hold or take more scalp buys and under 9033 to be in scalp sells

Swissy as stayed under 44 and now that is the key as below 9044 the swissy should fall lower - under the new low at 9028 .

If we don't breach under 28 then for scalp buys we need back over 35 to give one clue needed before then checking out the rest

EJ - price at 139 .22 and whilst under 28 should fall further with 16 being next clue if breached

Similar EA - needs under 4946 and 44 to hold or take now scalp sells whilst staying under 72 as then bias changes above 75 and 80

Taken 70% of scalp sell at 33 now and rest in stop in profit at 48

AU - just done a new high of the day at 9125 - so far . This is assisting EA to fall and that is now down at 4915 and I will bring my 30% stake stop down to 31 now and lock in 20 pips off profit

EJ - came out my original scalp sell with just 2 pips profit - as it went above entry to 32 . Now back in under 25 as 28 -30 was a R for me.

Locked in 1 pips profit and price as dropped 9 pips - so will see if it can now go under 15 now or not ?

Au - still in scalp buy bias above 9106 - already made 25 but as pulled back and will see if I can scalp buy again ideally above 06.?

AU - at 9107 now and still cannot scalp buy in time window

Will ignore for now as out at 2pm for about an hour or so

Regards

F

Hi guys - sorry been out until this last 5 mins

Re EU - not liked the PA on this pair today and yes would agree still in range.

I previously needed over 3618 to hold my scalp buys or take more/

Now the range is really approx 3625 to 3595 - say 30 pips.

Unless you get a clear break out the range then I would agree with CM that its just scalps both ways - but if over say 3632 and not back under say 20 then its up again = and if under 3587 and not back over 3602 then it should start falling

Meanwhile just looking at other pairs and the EA and EJ both easier to trade for me

GL

The EA should drop under 4915 - as pressure seems to be still pushing it down under 35

EJ - tool late to jump aboard a 15 pip scalp buy from 139 .15 area - entering half hr time window so lets see if we spike up and then possible to scalp sell ??

EA now coming up to 4935 - an R area for me - I also have a dynamic R at 38 to 43. If we made over 43 then it looks as though it might try turning up. If we stay under there and 38 and 35 - we should try that 15 area again

EJ - from 33 to 40 price area - all R's

So we should fall and be able to scalp sell but atm at 32 - still bullish and so not just jumping in to a scalp sell just yet ;-)

EJ - 35 top did work for a 8 pip pullback - but still think its not fully ready to hold on any scalp sell just yet . Lets see if 35 is tested again

Notice all Euro crosses bullish at this moment - now just out a time window

We will either get break outs up =- or more than likely fades after false teases

EU and EJ still bullish = EA so far 35 worked as R to send price down again

Can it breach 15 now - if not take 70%^ stake off sell

Last edited:
The EA should drop under 4915 - as pressure seems to be still pushing it down under 35

EJ - tool late to jump aboard a 15 pip scalp buy from 139 .15 area - entering half hr time window so lets see if we spike up and then possible to scalp sell ??

Posted approx 20 mins ago and so far - nice . touched 15 again on EA from 35 and EJ topped so far at 34 and dropped 7 pips - ;-)))

Just heard 2700 British bankers earned over £1 million plus last year

That's a lot of manipulation to pay that lot out ;-))

Status
Not open for further replies.