Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two steps forward, one back, for now :cool:

its all about structured learning and research G.........alongside Screentime ....................as F says screentime is the key to progression alongside a decent stragtegy.......

you cant substitute it or buy it in advance :cool:

EU

2 07 PM

Price at 0952 and ideally I want to buy above 45 / 50

it was a scalp sell under 64 and now should be another scalp buy - but we need above 63 and 66 to stay with buys

usd finally coming off pot and falling now ...........(y)(y)

Two steps forward, one back, for now :cool:

I think its down to adjustments etc - that take time to filter in etc

I am trying to assist Sun 11 on scalping initially - just to sort her timing out etc

If you can master this - then it helps with reading price at any level - from 1 min to monthly etc - but its not easy and that's why most either give up or stay away from tackling it etc

You are committed and have a good base background - so I agree with N - you will over time get there

Regards

F

ok back later ..........going to try to amass some pips on usd bear

Europeans are bear at moment ........ive only got ucad sells working so far

at 9663 the uchf looks Very very weak............this could be a mega buy here

I think its down to adjustments etc - that take time to filter in etc

I am trying to assist Sun 11 on scalping initially - just to sort her timing out etc

If you can master this - then it helps with reading price at any level - from 1 min to monthly etc - but its not easy and that's why most either give up or stay away from tackling it etc

You are committed and have a good base background - so I agree with N - you will over time get there

Regards

F

Thanks for the support F & N,

Though right now I feel like I should probably be committed, if you get my drift! lol

The answers feel close, yet somehow intangible - at least sometimes. Other times it's all nonesense :LOL:

G

out ............to close to opening now.ive got 30% on gu for a rocket ride if t comes

Status
Not open for further replies.