Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny for a pair I never saw in my life before, I quite like it and have had a few trades on. It seems to have a very good trend and action all day and does not seem to be heading down. Agree buy on pullbacks, problem is we may not get any meaningful ones.

Some days the AU just makes moves that are under 50 pips in total - its ATR is low - its more a Asian pair I suppose

If you like the AU as is smooth and fairly consistent - check out its opposite correlated pair - the EA

Now that pair is a big mover - and normally opposite to AU - but with larger waves etc

Some days the AU just makes moves that are under 50 pips in total - its ATR is low - its more a Asian pair I suppose

If you like the AU as is smooth and fairly consistent - check out its opposite correlated pair - the EA

Now that pair is a big mover - and normally opposite to AU - but with larger waves etc

Thanks will add it to my list and ditch GJ as can't see too many and yes I see MM have great results with it but I'll try EA.
Cheers

EU

10 00 am update

0896 - 0900 is the main support atm

We need under 0892 and 0885 to carry on selling more or taking new scalp sells

For a turn - we need over 0920 and 0896 holding over 30 mins with no breach.

EU is under the LitS so should fall more - but all depends on the strength of supports and the profit taking - if any off the bears etc

EU

10 33 am

We stopped under 0915 - so did not make requirement to stay with buys

Also conveniently - it stopped at 10 21 am - ie a KT and a sell again

We need under 0892 to stay with sells - otherwise - back to scalp buys if support hold again

evening anyone go short GU in 10.30 TW . ???

Morning BP

GU

10 53 am

Any sell after 10 28 am - was good

It was a new false interim high at 5630 ish and so under 29 / 27 etc the real move started

As I type the key is now 5609 and 06

we need under both to stay with sells

GL - and have a good day

Notice quite a bit of red news from 12 45 pm to 3 00 pm UK time

Hope to be around for most of it - but will say when its slows and boring I do'nt bother scalping - I just wait for a busy 30 or 60 min period

11 17 am

We had dollar strength come in from 11 00 am - shown by rises in UChf/ UCad / UJ

The GU was out of sync with the EU and EJ - so no strong moves going on

All 3 need to fall - but trickery etc are stopping them for now

nice climb GU in 11.00 am TW ( 16 area )

Yes

it was one and correct a scalp buy -

BUT

It was false as at 11 00 am dollar strength came in - and the GU was basically being used to offset other moves - and to confuse

Notice the LH's from the main fall from 10 28 / 10 30 am

We just need a proper LL under 09 and 06 now

GU as become a BTTZ area as well

Until we are under 5605 and 5600 - or above 5635 /40 - then the bar stewards are up to their games and after your money

1 40p

Managed to drop my GU sell stop in profit down to 5576 whilst I was out - so now been taken out on last news

Will do an update ready for the 2 00 pm TW

1 47 pm

I would hope to sell the GU on bounces staying under 5615 -17 area next

5560 as been a good support area and so we might be stuck in another range next of either 40 or 60 pips

Under 5550 and 45 more sells - as out the range

Above 5622 and 33 - I would be holding onto scalp buys looking for a larger turn

In between 2 way scalp opportunities

EU

Update for 2 00 pm UK time and for US session

Low at 0865 and we have just seen a 2 way up and down move since last news release of 60 pips in total - no was too late to catch any of the buy.

We need back over 0880 to even think of holding any scalp buy bounces - as under there still very bearish

Need to check for next supports under 0860 and 50 - as they may be tested next if we do stay under 0880

EJ

2 00 pm update for US session

Still under morning session LitS area - so still bearish with low so far at 134 86

Under 79 and 75 - more scalp sells

Need back over 135 00 and 07 to think any turn up might be starting

EJ & EU

shame the new lows came around 2 00 pm

2 08 pm started the scalp buys

Can only sell EU for now under 0851 and 0845 - EJ only under 134 70 and 65

Notice the GU and the AU are the 2 oddballs - compared with EU and EJ still trying to fall more

Had a very good day again F.
Not going to say it's easy, i'll settle for working well -)
That's me done for today, early asian start and time difference.
Good luck and catch you tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.