Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will not be here for London Open at 8 00 am - but should be back about 8 40 am ish

Getting ready - but will pop back in just before I go

GL guys and stay focused over the next Open

OK guys - see you later approx 8 40am ish

Not much changed EU at 1030 high for now - but above 1000 and 1015 still in bullish PS

GL

F, a question.

I had EU long scalp buy at 1008, 8.06 am. Tick printed a 123 reversal prior (T21 cTrader). Price went my way briefly, but as you will see there, price retraced back on itself multiple times before rallying north. So I bailed for small lose.

I don't have LR's as you do, so perhaps you would see the setup differently. May not have even touched it?

Obviously we all have to handle our own trades as we sit fit, but out of interest, would you have stuck with it?

Chart to follow...

F, a question.

I had EU long scalp buy at 1008, 8.06 am. Tick printed a 123 reversal prior (T21 cTrader). Price went my way briefly, but as you will see there, price retraced back on itself multiple times before rallying north. So I bailed for small lose.

I don't have LR's as you do, so perhaps you would see the setup differently. May not have even touched it?

Obviously we all have to handle our own trades as we sit fit, but out of interest, would you have stuck with it?

Chart to follow...

Excuse gordy colour scheme - had to change colours for the hard of thinking! i.e. me! lol

by the way, target was 1017.

EURUSDM1.png

Last edited:
F, a question.

Chart to follow...
can you show me the chart G?
Pardon me, seen it now

9 09 am

Sorry - really delayed this morning - road works and an accident - so 30 mins behind plan

Not checked previous posts - will update and then do that etc

Status
Not open for further replies.