Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
gu at 25 is flattering the m0ve...........usd is not bouncing north at all now

im gonna have to give the usd a few pips grace here if it keep falling ............not ready to sell it yet

as I usually see on this things ..the usd breached sypport levels and has moved 6 pips in a minute..................transition phase to selling now

usd is in limbo but the Europeans are hard selling yet again ...........difficult phase

gu falling fast ........the gbp is in no doubt of its path at moment

as I usually see on this things ..the usd breached sypport levels and has moved 6 pips in a minute..................transition phase to selling now

well the usd has bounced north again off a deep deep support level..........that one was in the stands !..........lets see if she is on again :cool:

eu again at 0941 looks poss sell here...........gbp looks oversold

i'll look to resell gu in a minute.........I am really keen now on continued usd buys and selling off the Europeans ..especially now that gbp is letting off some steam......

5427 sell gu on 30m bar

ive slipped S/l to the resistance level of 34/33..............that's deepest ive been for a long time ................the usd went bear and gpb had no answer......yet .......dammitt :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.